1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Absolute Cycle Trackdays

Discussion in 'Other' started by SuddenBraking, Jun 28, 2018.

1. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Hi all,

Have a bunch of ACE trackdays for sale or trade (interested in a Grom and/or first gen Triumph Daytona parts - obviously I can throw cash into whatever deal we could work out). I bought the partner pass a few years ago and with me getting fatter, breaking my suit (zippers) and having a new job I haven't made it to the track yet this year.

I'm far from rich but don't need the money so 100% of the cash proceeds from the sale of these trackdays will go to the AFF. PM me for details. If you're an aspiring racer/track day superstar and spent all your money on tires and have a sob story about why you need a trackday, I'm more than willing to consider your PM (nudes of your girlfriend don't hurt, either ;)).

http://www.absolutecycle.com/racesh...84085b09e9b0c0c&cs_cookies[cart_languageC]=EN

track wagon and Ducti89 like this.
  2. milespotnuse

milespotnuse Active Member

PM sent, I think

track wagon likes this.
  3. Seif J

Seif J Active Member

Dont have a girlfriend money and time spent towards bike and track. But I ain't too ugly... pm sent

track wagon likes this.
  4. milespotnuse

milespotnuse Active Member

You should have a pm'd response. Thanks