1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Very Good, If Not Great, Article To Read

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by YamahaRick, Jun 6, 2018.

1. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

sdg likes this.
  2. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

I always said liberals are racist. That’s why they think everyone else is. Every policy they create is racist. You got affirmative action in schools where like you said orientals have to score higher then everyone to get in. They don’t support voter id because black people don’t know they need a id to function in America.

Definitely a good article and very true. I am black and some black I can’t be around. They do nothing learn nothing then surprise they have shitty job no money no life. Then sit back and act like they are in this position because of whitey. I can’t deal with stupid. Kanye is a dumbass but was absolutely right when he said blacks enslave themselves. He got raked over the coals for even referring to other black people that they are the ones in control of their life and they don’t have to vote Democrat. Boy shows you they still are oppressed but by the ones that say they are going to help them.

3. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Liberals are most definitely racist and you're right, they think everyone else is too.
    Liberals are unhinged and violent so they think everyone else is and want to disarm everyone.
    Liberals don't trust themselves with true freedom, so they want to limit everyone's freedom.
    Liberalism is a mental disorder.

gixxerreese and brex like this.
  4. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

5. brex

brex Well-Known Member

The dems have always been the party of hatred and bigotry, no shock there.

6. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I guess I would have a tendency to mistrust the judgement of someone that has an opinion that is extreme compared to mine. Obviously, it would depend on the issue being discussed as to how much weight is placed on that difference but on a lot of issues that are perfectly clear to me, I might decide that I don't want to associate with someone whose brain doesn't seem to be working correctly. :D

7. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

The left are very racist. Comes in many forms. Very common is the soft racism of low expectations.

8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Yep totally stunning how well anyone in this country can do if they apply themselves and live responsibly (or how poorly if they don't). Kind of sad when people fail to see that and live a life of hate and misery.

9. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

General Swartzkopf said "I don't lie, cheat or steal and won't tolerate those who do". Seems like a good way to be AND it leaves a lot of room for tolerance in many other areas. Seems the Lefties took that motto and inverted it. :crackup: