1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A tough choice.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by lrrs517, Jul 22, 2019.

?

The stupidest of the Squad

1. The Barfly aka AOC

2. Islam Omar

3. Airhead Pressley

4. Rashida Taliban

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

I give

2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Mine was a joke. The reality is simple he called these idiots out on the anti-American statements they make. They also frequently make racist statements. Now the demoncat party is playing a classic communist strategy of accusing the other party of their own faults (right out of the handbook). Sorry but the fact is the demoncats ran the KKK, the demoncats voted in lower percentages for the civil rights bills, the demoncats created Jim Crow laws and it continues today with their focus on race, gender or whatever dividing grouping they can find (again right out of the manifesto). In contrast Trump has stated he wants to improve things for Americans, no hyphen or qualifier. And you can look at statistics to see that in fact ALL groupings of Americans have benefitted under his administration, except maybe faux Cherokees.....oh wait even 100% of them are still employed.

code3ryder likes this.
  3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

She is an actress hired to play a role that almost immediately believed her script that lied about her capabilities and her own press releases. She is as much suckered in by the lie that got her elected as those in her district. She now truly believes what she spouts.

Spang308 and Fonda Dix like this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Totally agree. The main issue I can see right now is every time Trump makes fun of the crazies, the head dems feel obligated to defend them because they can't let Trump say things and not respond to them by saying the exact opposite. That is what will keep biting them in the ass with the idiots, not what the idiots are actually saying.