1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A tough choice.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by lrrs517, Jul 22, 2019.

?

The stupidest of the Squad

1. The Barfly aka AOC

2. Islam Omar

3. Airhead Pressley

4. Rashida Taliban

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

lrrs517 likes this.
  2. G 97

G 97 Garth

3. intrcptrrdr

intrcptrrdr Well-Known Member

Apparently 13 seconds is a long time. I saw it on CNN so it must be reality.

Not arguing with you G.

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That's what she said...Depends on your perspective. :D

cav115 likes this.
  5. G 97

G 97 Garth

I only need 10 seconds. :D

6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Add in that I do not think he ever said 'send them back' as is reported. I believe what he said is they should go back. One implies force the other does not. And I agree that the Somali should be tossed out. There is even a decent chance she committed immigration fraud if rumor is true. Maybe Mueller and Nadler will investigate.

7. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

AOC is Dunning-Kruger incarnate. At first she was amusing, but now I just feel sorry for her. She is a sad, pathetic little pawn.

8. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

You mean wave his arms just like he does when he agrees with the crowds chant?

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

No, isn’t it obvious. It’s the unexplained perception of reality of a 13 second pause. Oh the horror. :crackup:

10. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Funny every one is second guessing what the dude should have done with their perception of reality...so what is your largest rally to date?

Mine is 30 and it was hot, my pen would not write so I shook it vigorously. Seems the front row and myself got a shower of ink.

11. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Oh Lawd, you got to be kidding.

Guys, if you're going to point out your opponents' shortcomings, please find another attribute than 'dumb'.

What's next? you're going tell us about so & so's narcissism?....

12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

13. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

It's hard to describe an elephant without mentioning its trunk.

14. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

15. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Remember when they complained about him waving his arms...now they complain he didn't

16. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

been neck deep in excel reporting :Puke:

Not sure how you're not getting the point. It's very black and white. He says that he quickly started speaking, he didn't. Standing back looking around is not doing something quickly. Again, idaf about the subject, just his skewed sense of reality. The reality is that he did not quickly start speaking to stop the chanting.

17. code3ryder

see above

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

Oh OK. Not sure how this relates towards the criticism he’s receiving. It isn’t like 13 seconds is a huge time frame. So............? I guess I was a little let down that he didn’t start leading the chants. :D

19. code3ryder

Not related to the criticism. My initial point was that someone said AOC can't handled in a meeting/hearing and came out claiming victory. In her mind she crushed it but that's only because her perception of reality was slanted (like most of her views).

20. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

So Trump's disconnect from reality is that the people in his (yuge) crowds say mean things and he doesn't immediately have them deported and shot.

AOC's disconnect from reality is she thinks that unicorns are real.

Yeah... I can see how those are exactly the same thing. :rolleyes: