1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A tough choice.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by lrrs517, Jul 22, 2019.

?

The stupidest of the Squad

1. The Barfly aka AOC

2. Islam Omar

3. Airhead Pressley

4. Rashida Taliban

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

Tough call. Just when one says the stupidest thing ever she gets outdone by another. These gals are hilarious.

2. nsouza707

nsouza707 Well-Known Member

They are all pretty fucking stupid, but I've never seen someone ignorant to their own stupidity as AOC. She gets schooled on the floor then goes on twitter claiming victory. Does she not realize there is video of her getting absolutely shredded for her lies and willful ignorance?

3. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

She just figures if it works for Trump, give it a go herself.

R1Racer99 and 50Joe like this.
  4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Cite.

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Meh..I can't see any evidence she gives it even that much thought.

7. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

I think using AOC and any version of cognitive thought in the same sentence is a huge leap.

My Dad always said you can’t fix stupid.

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I think AOC and Omar are the team stupidity captains.

9. code3ryder

copypasta ... same as Trump

Since I don't have the free time that it would take to point them all out, let's go recent. Let's talk about the "send her back" chant.

Trump stated that he said that he didn't agree with it and he started speaking quickly to make it stop (the gist). Well, he did the very first time a lady started chanting that. Then there was this...

https://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/trump-rally-chants-send-her-back-64140357612 (ignore all the msnbc bs, just focus on Trump's actions) @50 seconds is about where it starts. The chanting starts and he just steps back and looks around (imho, soaking it in). Where in this did he start speaking quickly? I'd love to have the time to go back to his rally videos and find him having the same reaction when he's happy to admit that he was going along with what they were chanting.

Anyhow, I'm not arguing that "the squad"are awesome or that I agree with them (I don't), just pointing out that reality doesn't exist to most politicians.

10. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I see no choice for "all of the above" or "Yes". Poll results will be incorrect.

Banditracer and TurboBlew like this.
  11. auminer

How does that turn into"getting schooled then going on Twitter claiming victory"?

EDIT : locking up one's political opponents is something that happens in Third World Shitholes, not the US. Trump knows, you know, his crowds know, EVERYBODY KNOWS, that HRC would be under the jail if all her dirt was known. Talking back the Lock Her Up chants is nowhere close to AOCs ignorance.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
  12. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

I think she is aware that her followers always thinks she wins.

13. code3ryder

It's about reality not being "their" reality.

14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Given the amassing evidence of fraud perpetrated by Ilhan neé Omar and her “family” to obtain US citizenship, “send her back” seems more than appropriate.

It takes a special kind of stupid to come to the defense of any of these four. Congratulations on being special.

ducnut likes this.
  15. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Actually easy AOC. Tahlib is first an foremost a Muslim and that is where here allegiance is not the to the USA nor its Constitution same with Omar. I honestly don't know anything about Pressley as she seems more a groupy than anything else.

ducnut likes this.
  16. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

AOC comes off to me as an opportunist. I have no doubt that if the path to fame and wealth was through conservatism, should be be conservative. She is a work, an illusion.

Tlaib on the other hand is an active enemy in the war on America.

17. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Jihadi Jane (Omar) is not dumb. She is a stone cold calculated evil POS but not dumb. The other three are actors that answered a casting call by the communist Justice Democrats. They are morons that do what their communist handlers tell them to and they are a wrecking ball for the Democrat party.
    The more attention these dumb broads get, the more people realize how radical the democrats are now. Trump has figured this out and is exploiting the hell out of it. Let's hope the commie squad sticks around for a while and tweets daily, they are awesome.

ducnut likes this.
  18. brex

brex Well-Known Member

They are no less intelligent than any other dem voter.

G 97 likes this.
  19. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

There are 435 reps in the House. The "squad" represents 0.92% of the Reps in the House. They are freshmen and have VERY little power in reality. Nancy knows this. They will bury themselves if they keep going like they are by the time the next election comes around. Mainstream media thrives on the extreme sides of the aisle. It sells adds.

20. auminer

Scuse me????? o_O

Never in the history of misconstrusion has anyone misconstrued a bigger misconstrusion.