1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A*Stars RC-1 $295 shipped

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by jimgl3, May 25, 2018.

1. jimgl3

jimgl3 Well-Known Member

A*Stars RC-1 $295 shipped 48 states.
    has been down multiple times, some scuffing as seen in photos, but completely functional. right knee puck patch could use sewing back on, but I've been using duct tape with no problems. I'll add the size once I check it, but I can tell you I am 5'8 and it fits fine height wise. when I weighed 175 it fit a bit loose. at 185 it fits perfect. at 195 it gets snug. to me that's better than some number they stamp on it. I can email closeup photos to serious inquirers. paypal only please. * I will be taking my name off and keeping that... [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. jimgl3

jimgl3 Well-Known Member

the fit described is with a back protector

3. jimgl3

jimgl3 Well-Known Member

wow! I thought someone would snatch these up... It kills me to think I will never get back out there. but I feel I just have to face the truth...

4. jimgl3

jimgl3 Well-Known Member

price is firm

5. jimgl3

jimgl3 Well-Known Member

this is a SURE sign that I need to get back on the horse! oh wait, I don't have a track horse any more... hmm...