1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A* Race Replica Tech Air 56EU

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Christopher Blais, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Christopher Blais

Christopher Blais Well-Known Member

Excellent condition suit, last of their retail Romanian made models. Picked it up over the winter and gave it a good cleaning - but now that I've been out on a couple rides it seems like they bumped the cut on this up a bit from the non-tech air previous model to accommodate the airbag and it's big on me. $800, shipping included if within a couple states of VA - otherwise lets talk.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Christopher Blais

3. Mike McFarland

Mike McFarland Well-Known Member

I wear a 46 in a jacket what’s the ? size

4. Christopher Blais

The tag there suggests is a 46US, however as you probably know with race suits each one has a different cut and your body shape will have a say. The previous Race Replica I had felt more like a Dainese style of fit, or about 1 size small. With the amount of stretch panels this has, it seems like this model is more in line with their newer cuts that run true or a bit larger. I think the GP Tech was modeled after the pattern of this one, so you could check size charts for that.

5. Christopher Blais

Price cut, $740 + shipping.

6. Christopher Blais

7. Christopher Blais

8. Christopher Blais

How about $700 shipped (unless you're on the west coast, add $20)?

9. Christopher Blais

10. Christopher Blais

Bump, $700 obo…

11. Christopher Blais