1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

99 TL1000R for sale

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by TLR67, Apr 1, 2022.

1. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

LMAO…. Yeah someone’s has to play the fool! Nah man I have been through about 6 of them… went down the GSXR road with 600, 750 and recent 1000… I just can’t get away from the TLR… I have more fun on that than anything… However I am picking up a SV 650 next weekend to build for a separate class to race in as well…. haven’t been on the Street since OT passed away over 17 years ago… Miss the people and good times for sure…Hey Hank… Putnam 2002 here…. 7383C45A-677D-4165-B4BD-081D205A571A.jpeg

Last edited: Apr 20, 2022
    FastByKids likes this.
  2. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

You keep haunting me with that pic of those ugly green leathers. What was I thinking!?!?

BTW, if you haven’t seen a grown man assaulted with a taco, you just haven’t lived.

Kids and I might be down your way for the cycle jam. That is if King Mongo can behave.

TLR67 likes this.
  3. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Did we bring you back by chance after that get off? I remember bringing a Blue and White one back to Atlanta one weekend that went off up there…

4. Rehh

Rehh Well-Known Member

There are two things I’ll never forget on those Dragon camping trips
    1 low siding off the mountain and having to ride a winch up the mountain with my bike
    2 riding behind u when the deer jumped over your head while we were running about 80mph

here’s a pic of the ole fat girl…lol

Attached Files:

5. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Hell yeah man…. That trip was so nuts…And that damn Deers hoof grazed my visor.. I still tell that story all the time.. Foothills PKwy FTW… Great times man..Great times…

Rehh likes this.
  6. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Marc, I want first shot at the other Tiller if you ever sell it.

Hopefully we’ll be down south by then and I can justify the purchase.

Rehh and TLR67 like this.
  7. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Will do…. It is your Motor in that one… Still going strong…

RRP likes this.
  8. Chaplain45

Chaplain45 Well-Known Member

Oh man, I've always wanted a TLR and I have a rad 2Gen SV that needs a new home.....

9. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Bike went to its new owner this last weekend... Building a Second Gen 650 now...

pjdoran and Rehh like this.
  10. Rehh

Rehh Well-Known Member

you gonna race it?

11. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Yep....Looks like the wiring is all jacked up so I ordered a new harness and picked up a set of Ghetto Customs Sunday on the way home from Ky Sunday.. Hope to shake it down prior this weekend at Barber but I dont think I will run it the way the wiring is now...

Rehh likes this.
  12. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

2002... That would have been a Cycle Options day?

13. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

May have been.... Was Chad Lewin running those? I think he was there...

14. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

It think his name was Kenny Baker. It’s been a while.