1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

99 SRAD GSXR750

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by JTRC51, Sep 2, 2022.

1. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

Located in N.GA

One of the kings of the 750 class and an amazing bike even by today's standards! The SRAD Suzuki GSXR750 with 16k miles

This bike is a very nice example and in really great shape. Mostly unmodified with the exception of the full (and rare to find in this condition) Akrapovic exhaust. Was tuned via the Yosh box, most of the services have been done (plugs, fluids, new chain, sprocket) along with a full check over. This bike rides great. Hard to find with this low mileage and in this condition. Will make a great vintage platform.

$5400.

Serious interest only please.

Attached Files:

03RumbleBee, Wingnut, R1M370 and 2 others like this.
  2. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

GLWS.

JTRC51 likes this.
  3. Riot

Riot Well-Known Member

Awesome bike! This is the best year IMO, I wish I was in a position to snag it!

JTRC51 likes this.
  4. JTRC51

Bump. OBO.

Just replaced the 6 pot brakes with 4pot brakes and man what a difference! The 6pots likely needed a rebuild also installed shock links to raise the bike, that also made a positive difference on the handling.

5. GM GIXXER

GM GIXXER Well-Known Member

WOW that is nice. GLWS. Tempted myself!!!

JTRC51 likes this.
  6. JTRC51

Do it, I'll give WERA folks a deal!

7. JTRC51

Price reduction by $500 for WERA folks. $4900 for this vintage big butt beauty :)

8. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

I had this exact same bike! My first new bike purchase when I lived in Charlotte. Did my first ever track day on it. It got thefted from me after about a year of owning it and I never saw it again. Man I loved that bike!

Good luck with the sale sir!