1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

99-2008 Ducati SuperSport SharkSkinz Bodywork

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by loser, Jan 2, 2017.

1. loser

loser Well-Known Member

Complete set of Sharkskinz bodywork. No crash damage. Comes painted with windscreen. This was mounted on an earlier 900SS so the lower was trimmed to clear the oil cooler. Lower was also damned in rear for oil retention. $325 shipped anywhere in the US. (Shipping should be @ $75 so that basically $250 plus shipping) This stuff is close to $900 from Sharkskinz and the precludes shipping, windscreen, and paint. Surely someone can use this stuff.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. nicoloff

nicoloff Well-Known Member

I'll take this.

3. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

PM sent. I really need this, if nicoloff was first I'll pay him to pass it on to me. :D

4. loser

loser Well-Known Member

Nicoloff was 1st with a solid "I'll take this". So it's really up to him. If he is in a position to make payment and wants the bodywork then it's his. If he isn't in a position to make the purchase or is willing to step aside then it's all yours Scott. What would you like to do gentlemen?

I also have a 91-98 900SS frame and a steel SS swingarm (from CR model) that I have no use for and is free if anyone is willing to cover shipping.

I'm PMing Nicoloff now.

5. ScottyRock155

Let me know what he says, or if there is anything we can work out. As for the frame, where are you located?

6. nicoloff

Yes, I want it. Send what is Paypal address?

7. nicoloff

if Scotty Rock "needs" this, then he can get it. If you are getting it just to have and sell, then I want it. I will leave it up to Scotty on a good faith.

8. ScottyRock155

I sent a PM to nicoloff, I don't want to resell this, I want to use it on my race bike. If you give me your paypal I'll pay ASAP.

9. loser

loser Well-Known Member

Sold