1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

#975 GNF THANK YOU!

Discussion in 'Race Reports' started by BC975, Oct 27, 2016.

1. BC975

BC975 Member

The family and I had an abosolute blast at the GNF this year. We attended for the first time in 2014 and had the most fun we ever had at a roadracing event. Some shoulder injuries prevented me from attending in 2015 but I knew this year we had to come back!

The weekend did not disappoint! I want to say thank you to all the WERA staff for an extremely well run event. We started on time, races went according to schedule, program was never cut short, and there was plenty of time for awards at the end. Awesome job. The entire Texas crew was very impressed.

I enjoyed getting to visit, meet and race with some new faces - Nick Shahin, Ryan Christian, Chuck Ivey, Jo Blasius, Lester Helm, Tulio Pinto and Martyn Allison just to name a few. Good people and fun to be around.

I also want to thank James, Jeff, and Oscar wtih Pirelli tires for their help this weekend. They do a fantastic job of caring for their riders and providing the best product to go racing on.

My mechanic, Steve Upchurch wtih Racing Engine Service, had our motorcycles running great. He is one of the best builders in the country. My chassis tuner big Jim Cambora wtih raceworx also deserves a lot of credit for our success. The guy knows his stuff.

For someone "new" to the WERA scene the staff was excellent in aswering my questings and being approachable. A couple of times I helped myself to the third floor and was able to get answers right away. Special thanks to Emily and Evelyn. Y'all took the time to comment on a job well done and I appreciate the help throughout the weekend.

Look forward to more racing next season!!

Brandon Cleland

ekraft84, dsmitty37 and Phl218 like this.
  2. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Congrats on your weekend!!! Hope to see you back out with WERA soon

3. S Tsotsoros

S Tsotsoros aka General Tso

I enjoyed watching you race and look forward to seeing what you can do next season.