1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

94 Yamaha YZF750 Fuel Pump

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by FED34FIRE, Jul 27, 2017.

1. FED34FIRE

FED34FIRE Well-Known Member

Hi

Anyone have a new or used good condition OEM Fuel Pump for 94 Yamaha YZF750?

or

an Aftermarket one that works correctly?

Any info appreciated.

2. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

Ahhh, the unicorn. I found one for my 600 when it died but I was lucky the eBay seller didn't check retail on that puppy. If I didn't find one I was going to fab a plate to use the 97+ 600r pump. Good luck!

3. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

If it's the same one as the FZR, just use a carburetted R6 fuel pump.

4. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

Its not the fzr pump. the 750 and the 95-96 600 share a pump that is contained in the tank and is worth more than the whole bike (to Yamaha...). And it looks like it is no longer available from Yamaha. Maybe the value of my 600 just went up...

5. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Buy and external one for F3 and guy one in tank and wire it up. Ebay has them cheap. Easy. And im sure you can hide it.
    Best of luck.

Steven Isenhower #52

6. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Boom done

Steven Isenhower #52

Attached Files:

7. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

I will look when I get home tonight. I have a file showing what needs to be done to convert to an external pump. This included adapting the stock wiring to keep the goofy reserve feature on the YZF 600/750.

VFR#52 likes this.
  8. FED34FIRE

Thanks everybody.

9. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

http://www.highflowfuel.com/i-23905...ctric-fuel-pump-yamaha-yzf750r-1994-1998.html

$69 and replaces the internal pump so it stays like stock. Will have to get one for mine probably. Definitely need to find emulsion tubes. Mine are SHOT. Sucks that Yamaha doesn't sell them anymore. Factory Pro is the only source I've found so far.

Gots lots of work on my 750 before it gets back on the road (or track). New chain & Sprockets, new lower fork tubes (and rebuild them anyways), new brake pads, new clutch and new tires. Everythign wore out at the same time.

10. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

Nice find

11. FED34FIRE

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Very appreciated.

I guess that just mounts inside of that base plate???

I had to order the gasket also. It was close to $100. Not sure if my friends shop received it yet. The tank was leaking from there.

Factory Pro has The Emulsion Tubes. I just went ahead and replaced the carbs with Kehin 39MM Flat Slides from Sudco, They gave me a great price with my Racer Resume. Took a long time to ship from Japan but, well worth it. I think it had to do with the earthquake back then.

Still debating if I should do the Factory Pro Shift Kit.

VFR#52 likes this.
  12. FED34FIRE

Where do you race your YZF750 at and with? I won't be on track till next year now. I'm completely rebuilding the bike and even though it has low miles the previous owner did not take care of it so everytome I take something apart i find something else wrong. would be great to race against another YZF. I;m planning on WERA V7 HW, AMA Vintage Days and hopefully CCS will carry thoriugh with their plans for Vintage at NJMP. Hoping to race on all of the tracks I never got too whan I was with WERA. NJMP, Barber, and Mid Ohio.

VFR#52 likes this.