1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'94 TZ125 Rolling Chassis

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by DonTZ125, Jun 1, 2016.

1. DonTZ125

DonTZ125 Purveyor of Neat Toys

Due to extended ill health, my TZ was unfortunately left to rot. The pipe is scrap, the engine is seized. It shifts through the gears and rolls in neutral, so hopefully the transmission isn't a welded red mass inside the cases, but the engine will need a serious rebuild and clean-up, for which I simply don't have the time, focus, tools, or workspace. This is basically a roller with a lump attached that someone might turn back into an engine.

There are quite a few internal spares - gaskets, pistons, clips etc - but my spare crank and cyl have vanished with time. Comes with jet kit, manuals, sprockets, new chain, stock springs (fat bastard springs installed) and warmers.

Asking C$1500. Bike is in Scarborough, ON.

(Mods - sorry about the cross-post to 'Bikes for Sale'. I wasn't sure which forum was more appropriate; I will understand if one thread vanishes.)

2. DonTZ125

Quick description - frame, suspension and wheels are straight, but in need of maintenance - the bike has sat for almost 10 years. Bodywork is rough ("rain day" condition), but paintable. The tank has a pretty good dent in it, but is tight.

The spares sold today; price for the bike reduced to C$1200 / US$935.

3. DonTZ125