1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

89 gsxr 750

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by shift96, Sep 11, 2018.

1. shift96

shift96 Well-Known Member

Got the duplex header wrapped

1203180013a_resized.jpg

J Bart likes this.
  2. shift96

New battery today! Ready to go. Don't make me put it in Ebay...

3. shift96

Ill post pics with lowers on today

4. 90kacoupe

90kacoupe Novice seeking Help

If I thought I could move my ZRX fast enough I would consider this. but this time of year I highly doubt I could. This is a cool bike! GLWS!

5. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Let the record show that shift96 is a stand up guy that corners low. I bought a FZR 400 many years ago from him and he delivered an excellent bike for the price. Would do business again. Actually, I'd buy this Gixxer right away if already didn't have a VFR 400 project in the works.

6. shift96

Right on Chaos! Glad that 400 worked out well! Happy New Year

7. shift96

Hey Chaos what 400 was that? I've had so many I can't remember lol

8. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

IN order to help a brotha out...I should be meeting him ina few weeks to pick up an FZR. I live in SW MI...so anyone interested in this around Chicago, Indy, etc....I can haul it back and store it for a minute.

Also I am planning to go to Tally in February. Unless my bike breaks or something very bad happens, I will be there. I could also haul it down to Tally.

So basically...this would cover the whole eastern half of the US via the racer delivery service. One of you GIXXER heads need to buy this thing and now you cant bitch about shipping...

9. shift96

Thanks ChemGuy. Decided to keep it as I've been upgrading it since I've posted and well past $3500. No longer for sale.

Ill pm you about the FZR

10. shift96

Bike no longer for sale. Thanks all

11. shift96

Unless this is an option! Thanks Chemguy

12. G2G

G2G I feel the need

So is this still for sale? If so how much?

13. shift96

Yep $3800 obo. Just put on NOS upper and rear seat cowl.

G2G likes this.
  14. shift96

Bump $3850.00

0224191742c_resized.jpg 0224191742b_resized.jpg

15. Metlhd

Metlhd Member

I've been watching this bike for a while as it certainly looks the part and I have a buddy looking to join me in AHRMA. I assume this has some track history based on the breather catch-can? I see it's on Ebay and noticed a few discrepancies. Your first post in this thread says 20k on new motor but Ebay says 10k? Not trying to bust your balls or question your integrity... just a pretty big difference.
    Also, it is pictured now without lowers, are they gone?
    Is the Header Stainless or Ti? If not, the exhaust wrap should go.

16. shift96

Breather catch can purely cosmetic not used for racing. Mileage is more around 10K as it was a typo in the original ad I copied from Previous owner. Not trying to hide anything feel free to come see it and make your own judgements.

I have the lowers as stated in ad. I keep them off as it's easier to service.

Header may be stainless. Thanks for your opinion but the wrap will stay. You can remove it when you buy it

17. dirtybilly_bk

dirtybilly_bk New Member

PM sent. Very nice!