1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

86 GSXR 750 (TRUE) Limited Edition for sale!

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by letershake1013, Oct 8, 2007.

1. 1986 Suzuki GSXR 750 (true) Limited Edition For Sale!!!! This is the single seat bike with the dry clutch, all from the factory. The original owner is a friend of mine and lives about 2 mile from me. He has NEVER road raced this bike. The bike has 20400 miles on it. I'm selling ALL of my bikes and this is the first one to go. I'm in Houston, Tx. Please call me at 713-504-8414 or 713-947-0310 Thanks, Steve

2. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

What kinda condition is the clutch in?
    Any pics?

3. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

I know someone looking for that bike.I'll send him. :up:

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Holy sh@t! My white whale! I regret every day I sold mine. Price? How close to stock is it?

5. racertex

racertex vintage dude

stop teasing and post some damn pictures.

you are very cruel and mean!

tex

6. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Guys i saw it tonight! Looks GOOD! Hes going to post photos tomorrow!Its a nice example!Its all there down to the little plastic plugs for the motor boles and swingarm!Till Then! C-YA

Steven
    VFR# 52

7. ROOSRACING

ROOSRACING Member

Im intressted. Price ? Pic ?

regards H

8. The price is $5500.00 and I have some pictures if you want. The pictures I have are to big to post, and I not smart enough to figure out how to cut them down to size for posting. Send me your e-mail address to [email protected]
    If your e-mail gets rejected, try [email protected]
    Or, just call me. Thanks, Steve 713-947-0310 or 713-504-8414

9. 750 limited edition

Go Check Out Ebay Item #170158500237

10. 750 limited

THE 750 SOLD ON EBAY FOR $4950.00:up: :Poke: