1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

7x16 Horton Hybrid Trailer

Discussion in 'Other' started by duck62, Dec 23, 2015.

1. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

7x16 Horton Hybrid V-Nose with 6'6" interior height. Plenty of headroom. It is white in color. In very good condition. It has a roof top AC unit. Maxxis 8008 tires with very little mileage on them. I have Pit Bull quick release anchor points and 4 Baxley chock bolt points inside as well. Plenty of headroom. I have 30 amp RV wiring with a breaker panel inside. Two florescent lights, and multiple receptacles inside. I have one receptacle outside the trailer. I added a 12 volt light inside to provide more light when connected to the truck. I will throw in a refrigerator and a microwave also. I also have a bed setup for it. It uses the Upper E-Track and breaks down when in transport. My wife and I slept on it with a queen air mattress and the kids slept on the floor underneath. I could even transport a bike up front with room for the beds and to get to the bed. I have some E-Track heavy duty ratcheting straps that will go with it also. I added insulation to the ceiling as well. I had Horton custom build this for me and it includes heavy duty steel rollers on the back corners to allow entry and exit on my steep driveway without tearing up the rear corners. It has a locking RV door latch so I could lock it from the inside at the track. It also has the standard trailer door bar. I had planned on adding a window to the side but never got around to it. I have at least one spare for it as well. I am currently using it for storage so the pics I have are with bikes inside. When it stops raining, I can take some pictures of the outside. Located in Aiken, SC.

$5,000 OBO

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
  2. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

3. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

Still for sale :)

4. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

$4800 OBO

5. duck62