1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

675r Eslick Edition

Discussion in 'General' started by Newyork, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

So my buddy got rear ended at a stop light on his 25/47 Eslick 675 and long story short I’m now buying the bike from insurance.

The back of it needs replacing, along with some fairings here and there. My question is will standard 13+ 675r fairings fit?

As of now I need a rear subframe/wheel
    and I’m looking for a complete set of white plastics for it as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. nlzmo400r

nlzmo400r Well-Known Member

The front frame is nearly identical and the plastics are interchangeable with maybe the needing of the two brackets that support the fairings. The rear is different however as the subframes are completely different between the two bikes. You'll need a 2006-2012 tail piece.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

What's a 25/47?

Mike Lafayette likes this.
  4. 905

905 Active Member

Why would a 13+ need a 12 tail piece?

5. Mike Lafayette

Mike Lafayette Well-Known Member

I'm guessing 47 were made and his is the 25th?

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Oh, Bike Night specs. I had a suspicion but wanted to believe it was something else. :) Thanks.

Scotty87, Bloodhound and Newyork like this.
  7. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

It’s number 25 out of 47

HPPT likes this.
  8. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

The bike is a 2015 and has the red subframe...it looks identical to the other R models from 13+.

Do I still need the 06-12 tail piece?

9. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

10. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

For some reason, you leave me with the feeling that you are not impressed. I won't be offering you any of the rare collectibles currently in my possession.

HPPT likes this.
  11. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I'm impressed! What ya got?

12. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

The creator of Phineas and Ferb was a childhood friend of mine. In fact, my kids claim that the one with green hair is actually me. I have never watched the show so cannot speak to the validity of that claim. Regardless, I have some original artwork from Mr. Povenmire stashed away somewhere. I am not making this up. I am an actual cartoon character offering you a once in a lifetime opportunity. Act now before it is too late.

13. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Yes all the pieces will work. I have several complete sets of white brand new “R” stuff if ya need. Andrew Swenson painted them I believe so I’m sure he can match it all up. I have a red subframe new also if you need.

Newyork likes this.
  14. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

13+ NOT 12 or older.

Riders Discount and nlzmo400r like this.
  15. nlzmo400r

nlzmo400r Well-Known Member

No, all of the 2013+ bodywork is the same. I'm a complete idiot and was thinking of the Disalvo 2012 bikes that we had back in the day, not the Eslick 2013. Ooops.

Also of note, Triumph actually produced a super rare 2013 Disalvo 675 too.

Newyork likes this.
  16. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Perhaps you and 'Toe are related.

17. Riders Discount

Riders Discount 866-931-6644 ext 817

boxcrash, Newyork and mpusch like this.
  18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

His website domain looks to be gone and he hasn't posted anything on his IG since 2018.....perhaps he's taken a break.

19. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

If i remember correctly he changed jobs, and was only painting on the side but that was a year or so ago.