1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

600RR HRC Cams

Discussion in 'Tech' started by rafa, Jun 10, 2018.

1. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

I have set of cams Igot when purchase a race ECU and harness, I was told they were HRC Race Cams.

I have no use for them and will post it up for sale, but I see no part number stamped anywhere, what is the quick way to know if they are the race cams or not?

2. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Attached is a picture of them, only casting marks are the "R2" and "R3"
    . Capture.JPG

3. Mran556

Mran556 Well-Known Member

Service manual will give u specs for stock cams. Doesn't tell you it hrc but step in the right direction

rafa likes this.
  4. humblepie

humblepie Well-Known Member

Is the exhaust cam sync trigger slotted? The HRC cams available to the public usually came with slotted trigger (not installed) and also a slightly different style of fastener.
    Standard for public consumption HRC cams for 600 are stock lift and only 5 degrees more duration at 1mm lift. And sorry, all the pertinent numbers for duration escape me at this time.

rafa likes this.
  5. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

From a post I found from 2009 on the 600rr these seem to be the race cams. But I will check the cam trigger. Duration would be difficult to measure without the correct equipment.