1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

5G

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Dec 7, 2018.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

2. Phl218

Phl218 .

Saw a vid on instagram where a park had 150 birds just dripped dead off the trees. Coincidentally the day they fired up the new towers.

Frim a chemical perspective, it’s alsi interesting what it takes to transform oxygen into ozone.

Ima leave this one open for later

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Just a quick edit to my original post....I meant there are state and federal statutes going into place that would STOP the prevention of implementation of this stuff. In other words you can't say no to it, kind of like if you live in a city where you can't say no to them dumping fluoride in your water (a whole other can of worms).

4. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

You'll get cancer from sex before you get cancer from a cell tower or cell phone.
    5G is slotted for 700MHz band. Far less damaging to cells than the 2.4GHz microwave in your kitchen.

You'll get cell damage from a faulty microwave oven gasket before you get cell damage from a cell phone.

5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

6. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Since I am about to be knee deep in that business for the next decade or so I'll let you guys know if my testicles shrivel and fall off or anything.

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Have to actually be having sex for that to be the case though....

[​IMG]

Actually 5G uses Millimeter wave band (26, 28, 38, and 60 GHz). Low and mid-band 5G use frequencies from 600 MHz to 6 GHz

Might be true IF, you live your life constantly standing in front of a faulty microwave heating something 24x7, no one actually does that.

In the case of 5G the short proximity of the signal means the antennas have to be placed everywhere (apt roofs, street signs/lights etc etc) to create a much tighter grid/meshwork of signal repeaters, so depending on where you live you're constantly being exposed to the signal.

badmoon692008 and BigBird like this.
  9. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

I love this place. Experts out of woodwork.

track wagon and K51000 like this.
  10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Better than Google.
    You learn something new and get told to go fuck yourself at the same time.
    It's Google for Guys.

Phl218, turtlecreek, K51000 and 2 others like this.
  11. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I'm no expert but if I worried about everything they ever said would give me cancer or kill me life would have been short and sucked terribly.

12. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Doesnt Iran have issues with radio towers and cancer?

13. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Iran has a multitude of issues, but that maybe on the list.

14. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Looks like you already learned today. So now it’s time for you to go fuck yourself.

TurboBlew likes this.
  15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Thank you.

SGVRider likes this.
  16. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Anybody ever heard of Scalar weapons?
    All of a Scalar weapon's targeting capability is done by triangulation.
    Mind control is one of the options.
    If the signal is upped a notch, every living thing in the target zone drops dead. If it's upped to max, it takes out everything on an atomic level. Half a dozen countries have the technology.
    If it's used to benefit life, it stops disease and, with treatments, cures disease. Yes, it can cure cancer...or so it's been reported.
    Look up some guy named Bearden. Scary shit. Scarier if you can believe it.

17. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

18. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

My Dad used to read about many things that were found out to be bad for you.

He then read, and realized, that even reading was bad for you! o_O:p

19. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Everything is bad for you in excess, hence the purpose of understanding where that threshold is and navigating around it properly, the topic of this thread obviously notwithstanding.

20. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

:crackup: