1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 Race Bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Brett L., Dec 3, 2016.

1. Brett L.

Brett L. Active Member

Ninja 300 up for sale, I'm trying to put something else together for next year. Bike is set up pretty well. I was able to get podium finishes with it and finish 4th over all in the MRA Production 400. Bike is located in Monument, CO. It does has a salvage title but it wasn't wrecked, it was a theft recovery and the bodywork was spray painted so they totaled it. I've never crashed this bike (fell over at a dead stop in the dirt once) and raced it for the 2016 MRA season. Oil changed every round.
    $4300. I can email more pictures if interested. Bike is ready to go, needs nothing.

Here's a list of goodness it's got:

-2013 Ninja 300 non ABS
    -Woodcraft Clip-ons
    -Folding and adjustable levers (brand?)
    -Hot Bodies bodywork
    -Tyga full exhaust
    -Tuned at Imperial with Flash Tune. 35hp at 5300 foot elevation on 91 pump gas.
    -Gsxr 600 rear shock mod with custom dog bones
    -Front preload adjusters from Spears
    -Spears Enterprises valve emulators
    -415 ERZ chain conversion with Rebel Gears aluminum rear sprocket 18/54
    -Modified rear brake reservoir
    -GB Racing engine case covers
    -Relieved bodywork for controls clearance
    -Custom sunken dash
    -EBR floating front brake rotor
    -Vesrah RJL pads one race on them.
    -Stainless steel front brake line
    -Yoshimura rearset risers
    -Woodcraft key eliminator kit
    -All the smog stuff has been removed as much as possible

Bike has 5400 miles on the odometer. It had 2900 street miles when I got it. Title in hand, call or text with questions. 303-681-5715

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Brett L.

Brett L. Active Member

3. Brett L.

Brett L. Active Member

4. Torres Gee

Torres Gee Well-Known Member

PM Sent

5. Brett L.

Brett L. Active Member

6. Brett L.

Brett L. Active Member

Lots of interest. No takers? Bump for the new year.

7. Jbuild

Jbuild Member

bike still for sale? text me 860-625-4502

8. Brett L.

Brett L. Active Member

text sent

9. Brett L.

Brett L. Active Member

10. Brett L.

Brett L. Active Member

Still have the bike. Season is getting closer, go win some stuff on a sweet bike

11. Brett L.

Brett L. Active Member

Bump, price lowered to $4,000

12. Brett L.

Brett L. Active Member

Try this again, bump. Getting pretty close to race schools and the start of the season. This is a great way to spend your tax refund ;)

13. Brett L.

Brett L. Active Member

How do I still have this? Good price for a good bike.

14. SuperdaveMN

SuperdaveMN Member

Is the ECU flash altitude specific?

15. Brett L.

Brett L. Active Member

Well it was tuned in Denver but it would be the same as if you had a piggyback on it (bazzaz, power commander). None of it would adjust itself unless you were running some type of auto tune. But since the license was already paid for, you should be able to bring it to a tuner and run it like you would anything else. Flash Tune is a pretty popular program these days because it eliminates the need for more junk on the bike. After having used it, I don't that think I would ever opt for a piggyback again.

16. C2pin

C2pin New Member

Do you still have this?

17. Brett L.

Brett L. Active Member

Bike is still for sale

18. sluckiesh

sluckiesh Four wheels move a body. Two wheels move the Soul!

Any extra/spare parts? Was the suspension/spring setup specific to you? Other than the fork preloaded and valves, have they had any other work done? Springs? Last serviced?

19. Brett L.

Brett L. Active Member

No spares, no extras. Suspension wasn't really set up just for me. Stock gsxr shock with stock spring. The rear is probably a little stiff for my weight (145) but it never bothered me at all.
    Stock springs in the front as recommended by my mechanic. The rules for the class our club has for these bikes keeps them pretty restricted in terms of modifications. We aren't allowed to use cartridges or different forks up front so the preload adjusters and the valves from Spears are all that it has. Serviced after the first couple of races last year so about 5 race weekends on the front end.