1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

300 Racing in Vegas?

Discussion in 'General' started by tecknojoe, Jul 19, 2016.

1. tecknojoe

tecknojoe Well-Known Member

I'm considering driving out to Vegas for the October round with my R3 / RC390 to race as a guest. I looked through some of the timing results and it doesn't seem like there are any 300s racing out there. Am I just looking in the wrong place, or are the grids just kind of empty for the small bikes? I'd race in the "E" classes right (I'm a WERA noob)?

Is there anybody out there......?

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Empty of small bikes right now - all of our small riders from out there are pretty much spending their money chasing the KTM stuff in MA. It varies though, never know when a bunch may show up. I do combine the classes so there will be bikes on course to chase.

3. tecknojoe

tecknojoe Well-Known Member

Ah I see. Well if a bunch of MRA guys want to come out with me I can try to make a big trip of it. Sucks that there's not enough out there to make the contingency work out for that weekend.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Like I said, it varies. It's an R3 cup race so I'm hoping that will get some out there. It'll be a qualifier to run the final at the GNF and try to win an R3.