1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2nd gen Yamaha R6 bodywork

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by NemesisR6, May 13, 2019.

1. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Let me know if you have any decent bodywork for the 2nd gen laying around. Doesn't need to be perfect, but nothing trashed to pieces, please.

Prefer superbike-style tail-sections, but will consider OEM-style as well.

PM me with what you got.

2. Lavana

Lavana The coming

I have a set that should be finished being painted all white in a week (by a painter not me) superbike tail.

I forgot the brand not hotbodies/sharkins or armour bodies. Shoot me an offer.

3. NemesisR6

4. NemesisR6

Final bump.

If nobody has anything I'll probably just end up buying a cheap(er) set online.

Thanks.

5. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

Did you lay that beautiful 2nd gen of yours down? I would look to see if Optimal Racing has anything, they have some good bodywork!

NemesisR6 likes this.
  6. NemesisR6

No, still beautiful as ever.

I am, however, wanting a second set that I don't feel bad about beating up on at the track. I'll get my current set pro-painted so that she stays looking fresh for occasional street rides and for when the bike is likely buried with me.

Optimal does have sets available........I already contacted them. That seems to be the direction I'm likely going to take if something doesn't materialize.