1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

$279 - Alpinestars Supertech R Boots

Discussion in 'RidersDiscount.com' started by Riders Discount, Nov 3, 2015.

1. Riders Discount

Riders Discount 866-931-6644 ext 817

Alpinestars Supertech R boots. Most sizes and colors available $279 shipped in the lower 48

Currently available in the following:
    Black 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46
    Black Vented 39, 40, 41
    Black/White 39, 40, 41, 42
    White/Red 39, 40
    White/Black/Yellow/Red 39, 40

A staple in motorcycle paddocks around the globe, Supertech R's offer a level of protection that is unrivaled and do it all in an incredibly comfortable manner. As such, Alpinestars saw it fit to slightly refine, rather than completely redesign, the Supertech R boots and also added some new colors too.

Alpinestars Supertech R motorcycle boots use a two-piece design comprised of an outer shell and a separate, removable inner bootie. These two pieces work together to put your foot in a vault that’s surprisingly flexible, allowing the user to walk in a natural gait and control the bike with a reassuring feel, all without sacrificing safety in terms of crash protection. The exterior shell bristles with armor to protect the heel and the upper shin/calve areas from impact. Below this, a durable sole allows you to flex at the ball of your foot while being very rigid in front of and behind this point. The toebox is rigid and it is covered at one side by a molded shifter pad which spares the leather of excessive wear while a large replaceable toe slider resides on the outer-facing side. In addition to its protective properties, the outer shell is specifically engineered to provide two degrees of ventilation, depending on the wearer’s needs. A non-ventilated Supertech R boot still allows some air to get inside to keep your feet comfy while the ventilated model features die-cut perforations on top of the boot for exceptional cooling capacity. This allows wearers to choose a boot based upon the expected riding environment.

The inner-facing side of the boot is made with a large swath of synthetic suede that’s designed not to snag against the motorcycle. In fact, the entire outer shell is rather smooth and linear so that, unlike boots with lots of buckles etc., Alpinestars Supertech R boots are less likely to catch on heel guards or other parts around the foot pegs. These unexpected grabs can be disastrous when you’re trying to grapple with a high-power superbike.

The biggest difference between the Supertech R boots and that of their predecessors, is the inner Bio-mechanical ankle brace. Alpinestars Tech has chosen to use a new mesh material to further enhance wearer comfort through improved breathability and cooling performance. This highly engineered piece is designed to limit unwanted movement in a highly dynamic environment (like that of a crash situation) to reduce the risk of injury to the wearer. Working with the outer shell that’s designed to mitigate impact energy and resist abrasion, the two-part design is extremely well-adept to providing significant protection without hampering user control.

Having just been put on closeout, these boots are in limited supply. To secure a pair for yourself, call TJ at 866.931.6644 x 817 or send a note to FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM with 2011 ALPINESTARS SUPERTECH BOOTS in the subject line (be sure to specify your shoe size along with the color your prefer) and we’ll get back to you right away.

Supertech R boots from Alpinestars.
    [​IMG]

The Bio-mechanical ankle brace has been revised with a new mesh comfort liner and laces for even better comfort and durability. The new Bio-mechanical ankle brace is seen here in the foreground.
    [​IMG]

Black on white vented Alpinestars Supertech R boots.
    [​IMG]

There’s also a non-vented version available as seen here in solid-black.
    [​IMG]

For a louder look, get ‘em in white with red.
    [​IMG]

Then there’s these black, white and yellow vented boot for anyone craving maximum attention.
    [​IMG]

If you ride a lot (and we mean, A LOT!) when the soles wear out, you can send these boots to Alpinestars’ US headquarters in California for new bottoms at a reasonable cost.
    [​IMG]

Speaking of wear items, if you tend to fall down a lot, some parts of the boots, like this heal protector, can be easily replaced.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
  2. DWhyte91

DWhyte91 Well-Known Member

Any white/red in 11.5??

3. Riders Discount

We have them in a 45 Euro. These run about a size large so most customers with a 11.5 shoe will go 45. (I'm an 11 in just about everything and a 44 is a good fit for me)

4. DWhyte91

DWhyte91 Well-Known Member

Already have a pair (from you guys ;)) that are 11.5, just looking for a different colour.

5. Biggboi

Biggboi wera novice #446

No size 46 in the white and red ?

6. Riders Discount

Correct. Black, Black Vented, White/Black

7. Biggboi

Biggboi wera novice #446

8. Riders Discount

Any other questions let me know.

9. tearlessj

tearlessj Well-Known Member

I currently have a SMX6 in a 50. Do you guys have any sizes that would work for me?

10. Riders Discount

The Supertech R was only produced up to a size 48. Unless the 50 is loose I don't think this will work for you.

11. ATX636

ATX636 Well-Known Member

TJ,

im wearing Sidi 44, will Supertech R is close to Sidi size ?

12. Riders Discount

Most likely you will be closer to a 43 in the Supertech R. If you are a 10.5 in street shoes the go 44.

13. ATX636

ATX636 Well-Known Member

do u have blk/white/yellow then (size 43)?

14. Riders Discount

That is the only color we don't have in 43.

15. Rusty848

Rusty848 Well-Known Member

Do you have black vented size US 7?

16. Riders Discount

I have both 40 and 41 available.

17. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

Hey TJ, after reading the sizing recommendations for these boot i think i might need a 43 as i wear a size 10 in street shoes? what colors do you have in a 43?

18. Riders Discount

We have all colors in the 43 except for the white/yellow/red boot.

19. omatter34

omatter34 Well-Known Member

Arrived over the weekend while out of town. Thanks TJ!

20. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

TJ any 44's in Black? Or Red and White?