1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2022 Season

Discussion in 'Announcements/Information' started by Gerry Gentry, Nov 1, 2021.

1. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

The dates for Southeast Region 8/21-22 Talladega Gran Prix Raceway, Talladega, AL-DH,rs, are off.

2. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

Kids on Spring Break from April 1st to the 10th. Would be nice to see a southern round, willing to travel!

3. tjnyzf

tjnyzf Well-Known Member

No endurance at Nelson this year? We've been running lean endurance at Nelson that last three years and now that we are switching to WERA, no Nelson endurance....
    PIRC is the only one close enough for us. Bummer!

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not totally my call, I like Nelson but some people I guess complained enough.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The fun of manually retyping instead of cutting and pasting :crackup: I even had it correct for Mid Central. Thanks for the catch.

Fuzzy317 likes this.
  6. FastByKids

Guess we will have to wait until tomorrow to see which series the OH-vale spec race will follow.

Would be nice to see it follow the endurance series, but I'm sure after the jelly beans are counted most likely the National series.

The suspense!

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The Talent Cup? It won't follow any particular series and will be using Aprilias....

8. FastByKids

I'm confused, thought other than the first and last round they were using WERA as the backbone? That might be me reading to much into the initial press release.

Hard to call a Aprilia a Aprilia with a Chinese Zongshen Carb'd engine! :D

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's the general idea yes but WERA has a number of different series, you mentioned two of them.

Doesn't matter what the parts are, the bike says Aprilia not Ohvale.

FastByKids likes this.
  10. FastByKids

It's a joint effort between Aprilia and OH-vale, and is branded as such. I've been following the development of it past couple years. Europe bills it as "Most Expensive 250cc Bike". Crossing my fingers it catches on here. And the motor is reliable.

[​IMG]