1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2021 Vintage Motorcycle Days

Discussion in 'Announcements/Information' started by Mongo, May 17, 2021.

1. Mark Badillo

Mark Badillo Well-Known Member

Thanks for the pre entry info Mongo. I have not received an e-mail regarding Thursday entry before 5 PM. Just show a pre entry receipt or is there another form of entry permission that I missed?

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'll be sending out another email tomorrow once pre entry closes but one of the ones you already received should work as well.

3. dave3593

dave3593 What I know about opera I learned from Bugs Bunny

I pre entered but did not get your email to get into Mid Ohio. Did I miss it? I already bought a regular ticket from Mid Ohio but want to make sure they let me in the Paddock.

Thank you.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I decided to keep it open one more day (the normal cutoff really) to give people one last shot at it so the email will go out today.

5. dave3593

dave3593 What I know about opera I learned from Bugs Bunny

Thanks Mongo. I appreciate that you communicate with the racers.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You're very welcome. I try to - although it'll depend on how much time I spend traveling any given week :D

7. thunderalley3

thunderalley3 Well-Known Member

Those of us traveling from the South, please be aware of Operation Southern Shield” which started yesterday and is a joint effort with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration and the states of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and Tennessee to crack down on mainly speeding drivers but also many other offenses. We can tear it up at the track and buy parts at the swap meet with the money a ticket would cost us!!

Mongo, I have to leave early in the morning so if my email for pre entry doesn't arrive before I have to leave can I just show it on my phone or use my receipt?

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Receipt should work and they have a list.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

10. tmccustoms

tmccustoms Member

Does anyone know who the photographer was for this races? Lots of people there so it was hard to pinpoint.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Lee Fields is here shooting, not sure who else.

12. Jeff McKinney

Jeff McKinney Well-Known Member

Thanks WERA for putting on a great event.I was happy to be a part of it!