1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2021 NFL Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Feb 12, 2021.

Tags:
  1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser. -- Vince Lombardi

2. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

So Lombardi never shook the hand of a coach that beat him ?

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Honestly, I've seen some handshakes that suggest that just shaking hands and doesn't make someone a gracious loser. :D

Last edited: Jan 16, 2022
    BigBird likes this.
  4. auminer

He probably did. And I bet he tried to break the mofo's fingers with his grip.

5. auminer

Hmmmmmm....

The Green Bay Packers versus the Rabbits Pushing Shopping Carts???

[​IMG]

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

That’s one thing I’ve liked about the COVID’s: no more of that fake ass hand shaking shit after a game. :D

noles19 likes this.
  7. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

The Filthydelphia Iggles ain't flyin' today.

8. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

The score doesn’t show how much trouble Tampa is in going forward.

What was I saying about one read and fled QB’s? :moon:

9. BigBird

BigBird blah

So what is Mahomes?

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, that Josh Allen guy didn't once get out of the pocket last night and his team paid for it.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2022
  11. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

No no that's different

BigBird, mpusch and lopitt85 like this.
  12. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Philly is a run team. Bucs got key defensive players back this week. Bowles stacked the box and dared Hurts to beat them with his arm. He could. End of story.

13. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

What a stinker of a game that was... bleh. Hopefully the 9ers/cowboys will be good.

14. FastByKids

Other than the fact he can drop a ball in a area of 3mm square at the corner of the end zone and has talent to catch it?

I fail to see your (or the resident leg humper) point. The defence has to respect his accuracy and arm which leaves huge gaping holes for him to use his legs.

Not even a close comparison. TB had zero respect for his arm. Smith was left one on one all day and had 60 yards? Laughable

I type this with a huge smile on my face. Don’t be getting all serious or butthurt. :Poke:

15. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

Just so you know, it seems that you tied this in (the one read and fled comment) just so you could double down on an absurd football stance on Watson. Just like Mayfield, if you think that Hurts is in the same zipcode as Watson in terms of QB play, I think you're sadly mistaken. Am I off base on the reason for your comment?

BigBird likes this.
  16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The calluses on your head that have built up from assaulting people's boots with it so many times make it frustrating on occasion to talk any sense into you, but that's as far as it goes. I don't think you realize how short you are of hurting anyone's butt. :D

17. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

We talking about the time he dropped it in to Knox for the first touchdown? Incredible mobility, vision, and touch.... On him throwing the ball away and having no idea his tight end scored a td on it :D

I was laughing watching the post game conference and he literally had no idea they scored until they showed it on the big screen.

FastByKids likes this.
  18. FastByKids

However I’m never wrong! :crackup:

Now my narcissistic @ss will watch the 49’s hurt the Cowboys feelings as I predicted last week.

Oh, was just trying to get ahead of the usual suspect before the personal attacks and name calling. :D

duggram likes this.
  19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

See? Calluses. :crackup:

FastByKids likes this.
  20. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Going out on a limb there, With the 49ers up 10-0.