1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2021 MotoAmerica Silly Season

Discussion in 'General' started by Hoffman900, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Trainwreck

Trainwreck I could give a heck

Bastianini or 'Bas' is going to GP, opening up the Italtrans seat. Baz is staying in WSBK.

2. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

How about Dovi? :crackup:

rice r0cket likes this.
  3. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Whats the chance Herrin goes back to Yamaha if a seat opens? He was factory yamaha back in the day and rode for Richard not too long ago.
    Im interested in Peterson, if Altus is going full SBK or he is moving to another team, and who will field the Altus bike on Stock.

4. Suzuka_joe

Suzuka_joe Well-Known Member

funny that Cam rode for M4 in Supersport just a couple years ago and now he's on a support team with Altus motorsports but what if M4 picks him to replace Toni on the SBK.. maybe M4 should have retained him this entire time but i believe he left the series to care for his family back home.

rafa likes this.
  5. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

Also check out the Wikipedia link posted here. Shows all the Moto2 movement and rider list for 2021. Cam in listed in American racing team and JR moved to Italia. Would love to see RRW go after this rumor and find out the beans.

6. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Did Chaz race on a factory Duc in AMA years ago before going to WSBK? Is that what you're referring to?

7. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Ah gotcha, I thought maybe it was a misspelling. Never considered it was Bastianini.

8. 418

418 Expert #59

9. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

Elias signed with Monster Energy Yamaha.... Too soon? Haha. Hes tired of getting beat by them.

Newyork, notbostrom and Circacee like this.
  10. MyWayGuy

MyWayGuy Well-Known Member

Then proceeds to get beaten by another Cam on a Suzuki

11. Suzuka_joe

toni said that this was his last year racing in an interview to Hanna lopa trackside at new jersey i believe or barber.

12. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

He posted yesterday that he wants to keep racing but it's undecided

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Isn't Cam's bike run out of the M4 truck and a Team Hammer bike in different colors?

About every brand but I don't remember a Ducati being one but I could be wrong.

14. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Cam is on Altus out of Ok. They get some tech info and I believe their motor program is from M4 last I was involved (2018). I don't know if they currently share data or if they are separate.

15. Suzuka_joe

I believe Hammer builds the bikes for them, I know they've commented about how its a Team Hammer built bike during Live+

Circacee and RRP like this.
  16. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

I know of a team that's adding stock 1000 (2 riders) to their program in 2021..

Gino230 and JJJerry like this.
  17. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

I wonder if they’re going to use Gee Ess Sex Ares.... :cool:

18. jonathanp

jonathanp Tech drop out

Am I the only one that would like to see Kyle Wyman get a shot on one of the factory teams?

stk0308 and lopitt85 like this.
  19. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

Not sure about a Ducati, but didn't Chaz race an Aprilia Mille (RSV1000?) for KWS the year they were allowed in the 600 Class?

StaccatoFan likes this.
  20. Yama-saurus

Yama-saurus Well-Known Member

Can't recall Chaz winning on the Aptilia over here but had a couple 2nd's in that Daytona Sportbike thingie .
    He did win on Aprilia in Europe.

chazfam3.jpg