1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2021 MotoAmerica Silly Season

Discussion in 'General' started by Hoffman900, Oct 12, 2020.

1. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

@Renegade that is in relation to someone being eligible to ride in the Stock 1000 claass. Jake could have ridden a 600 if he had a ride lined up.

2. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

STK1000 is meant for riders to be able to dip their toes into the proverbial big bike pool. The goal of the rule is to get more riders into SBK in due time, while preventing top level riders from cherry-picking the class.

Supersport is a completely different class. A fast superbike rider won't necessarily jump on a 600 and sweep the class because the bikes are vastly different, as demonstrated recently by Josh Hayes and JD Beach racing 600s.

3. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

Damn, dude...your like the paddock Rona Barrett!

I'm coming to you the next time we need some juicy material for the show. :D

Gino230 and Quicktoy like this.
  4. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

You guys think Bradley Smith would come here? He said he isnt trying to be a test rider anymore and has been replaced at Aprilla.

Quicktoy likes this.
  5. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

Sure....he will be teaming up with Cal Crutchlow on a 2021 Honda CBR1000RRRR-RR-GRRR

jd41, henry_carlson and Quicktoy like this.
  6. rice r0cket

rice r0cket Well-Known Member

Dovi is looking for work.

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

F@ck yeah he would but You think anyone in the US would hire him? Maybe if he came in with a shit ton of cash.

henry_carlson likes this.
  8. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

LMAO that poor guy is so maligned.

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You see a photo of him lately? He goes out in public in Texas and a f@ckin' Ostrich is gonna run over and squat on his head head and try and hatch the gawd damn thing!

His head might crack open and f@ckin' 7 baby stickboys might pop out! Not saying Stick did anything with an ostrich but you even see letterkenny where they talk about the ginger?

His f@ckin' teeth have freckles!

10. 10MM

10MM Action Reaction

man that is pure gold right there! I may or may not have peed my pants a little.

11. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

:crackup:

12. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Where is said photo?

13. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

*Snickers in Florida white sand beaches that are 10’000 times nicer, cleaner without the California people to deal with as well as taxes, and everything else that is pure fucking trash about California, except the weather*

*preemptive snicker for yea, we have hurricanes while your state burns with that weather*

*snicker doodle motherfucker

14. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Dove made more than the entire motoamerica paddock including the cost of the series.

If anything g he would have to go twins cup.

15. Quicktoy

They have snowboarding. Check and mate for them.

The Great One and Circacee like this.
  16. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

And they don't have to deal with Florida people or the humidity

17. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Read the last line. MA has the say on pretty much everything. JD is a fan favorite. Of course they were going to let him in. Plus, the championship was decided so a win by a wildcard ringer wouldn't change anything. In the end, the 2 points leaders proved why they finished 1 and 2 anyway..

I'm waiting to see your name on the 2021 twins entry list. I have a 744 stroker standing by..

JJJerry, renegade17 and Gino230 like this.
  18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

On the internet.

19. Quicktoy

Boo

20. Quicktoy

Hey. I’m Florida people.