1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2021 AFT thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Spang308, Mar 13, 2021.

1. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Figured the series deserved it's own thread. Volusia round 2 up today streaming on NBC Track Pass after the Daytona 200.

I got:
    Singles: Shayna for the double
    Prod Twins: Textor battling with Daulton for the win.
    Super Twins: J.D. with his first oval win.

stk0308 and turbulence like this.
  2. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

last nights races were cool.

i mean.. $1.99/month.. best racing value for the money

backbone likes this.
  3. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Agree on both. The production twins race was really really good. Third goes to the win in the last turn. Fun show.

turbulence likes this.
  4. turbulence

also. can anyone tell me the reason behind the low exhaust setups on the singles? just curious why they would be any different than say a motocross bike.

5. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

^^this^^

6. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

Because you don't need the ground clearance in non-TT flat track. Different power characteristic. "Tradition" lol

7. hrc_nick_11

hrc_nick_11 Well-Known Member

Can you watch the races after the fact or only live? I just got home and would like to watch the Daytona races but was not home to watch them live but I would gladly pay the $1.99 to still watch them.

8. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure you can replay all the races after the fact

9. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

do you know if you can watch them on demand?

10. turbulence

i’m not 100% positive, but i watched AFT last night after the event had ended.. not sure how long after the event things stay in their website as i just signed up last night for this weekends racing.

ajcjr likes this.
  11. CLM81

CLM81 Well-Known Member

I cant get past the confirmation step on the Track Pass. Emailed them and no reply. Man if all the payments all go through I might be in trouble. lol

12. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

That happened to me on my phone. I set it to desktop site/view and it worked after that. ymmv

13. turbulence

should we give kristen beat the rest of the night off? her voice is struggling!

14. 418

418 Expert #59

Yeah I'm watching on YT and it's painful. WTF.

15. turbulence

damn! mees’ rotor is on fire!

16. turbulence

how is it these guys can’t get out from under a downed bike? is it done on purpose to bring out a red flag? seems like any time someone goes down they get “trapped” under the bike

badmoon692008 likes this.
  17. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

18. turbulence

this singles race is nuts!

19. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

You could have your leg pinned at an angle that takes away your leverage but the other answer is yes. I flagged a dirt track race once and there was more than one dive taken by someone that screwed the pooch off the line.

turbulence likes this.
  20. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

If the website will recognize you. Watched the 200, got busy, now want to go in and watch flat track and nothing comes up. Says I'm logged in but tells me to buy now. If I get 'watch now' on top of the page, I get no schedule or replay info. If I check my account, it wants me to log in.

Was going to let it ride all year but now wondering...