1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2020 official MotoGP.com unofficial beeb fantasy group

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Jul 12, 2020.

1. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

People read rules? :crackup::rtfrb:

2. Phl218

Phl218 .

"In order for your Team to perform at its best, edit your team of 2 riders prior to the start of each Grand Prix. This can be done by making both Trades and Substitutions."

ha, i did not read that far down.

so it's not like building a team for the season, but rather making picks each race for A and B riders as well as a team.
    weird config.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I dropped Binder this week and picked up Zarco but I didn't have the balls to fully commit and left him on the silver team. The rules wrongly state that you can swap between gold and silver at any time before or after the race. Well, I just found out it's not true. :mad:

4. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

yeah I tried doing that too. The only execution I have was a substitution, which you are limited to over the season.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Substitution?

6. dsapsis

As I understand it (and I could have the rules backwards) a sub is replacing one of your four riders with someone else. A trade is moving from A to B (yes, I know this doesn't make sense given the english language terms, but its DORNA. :D)

7. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I have Quat and vinales as A rides and Yamaha as my team. I’m just going to stay with my pics. Binder and Mir are my B riders. I’ll probably leave them unless someone recommends a swap

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

OK, so what I did on Friday is what they call a sub, and what I tried to do today is what they call the trade.

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I feel like a genius right now. I kept Mir instead of Binder. :crackup:

Phl218 likes this.
  10. dsapsis

Mir got Ika'ed. That should have been a penalty. Maybe there was and I didn't hear it. After what was reported regarding the Team instructions to Lecuona, that boy is on very thin ice.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, this is an interesting week!

I'm going with a total gamble. I moved my silver riders into the gold positions. Now I'm trying to grow the extra sack to use a boost.

12. dsapsis

I just added Tito, and put him on boost.

13. Quicktoy

I’ve got dovi and Quat as A riders and Mir and Binder as B. Yamaha is my team. Either going to swap teams next week or replace Mir

Phl218 likes this.
  14. Phl218

Phl218 .

I’ve got winners

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

@dsapsis After a few rounds, I can confirm that this new low-skill game is much less detrimental to my health and my enjoyment of the races than the old one was. I had Zarco and Rins and I'm not even concerned about how I'm going to dig myself out of that hole. Just looking forward to more racing. :D

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

I got rid of Dovi for Fabio. Awesome . :mad:

Phl218 likes this.
  17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Child please. I got rid of Mir for Rins (hoping for rain) AND moved him to gold. One week after dumping Binder for Zarco, who was obviously still on my roster today. Only upgraded to gold.

Quicktoy likes this.
  18. G 97

G 97 Garth

We should see who can get the least amount of points for one round. :D

Phl218 likes this.
  19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I think I took care of that.

20. Quicktoy

What are your point totals and rank in the US?