1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2020 official MotoGP.com unofficial beeb fantasy group

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I’m in too

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

This could be interesting. With the secrecy, no one will really know where they stand until the final round. Hidden turbos can come out at any time. Just went from next-to-last to second place overnight, but I feel like I'm running on credit. :D

Phl218 likes this.
  3. Phl218

Phl218 .

can i sell a rider?

my budget is almost used up...

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm not sure I understand your question. You want to sell one and not replace him?

5. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

I tried to change my team after qualifying but either can't do it or couldn't figure it out on mobile... Oh well, I'm fucked... haha

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The rules say that you have to do it before qualifying. Why did you thing that would work? :D

7. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Did you two dudes at the top use your turbos? I have to go see where I went wrong (other than my silver team both DNF) as I had 1-2 plus constructor.

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

But you are only allocated so many trades. I’m looking to swap riders but it won’t allow me to. I’m getting my teeth kicked in. LOL.

edit, just checked. They gave me one trade.

9. dsapsis

Now that I think about it, turbo when Marc is out has got to be the play. Now to figure how the turbo works...:confused:

G 97 likes this.
  10. G 97

G 97 Garth

I used my turbo on Dovi then the dude gets a crappy finish. Ducati is overpaying him and he will never win a championship. LOL.

I only got two points for dovi with the turbo.

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

We’ll sheet. I just checked and I’m no.1. I checked last night and was in 8th. Must have updated. Weird.

12. dsapsis

I was hoping that you wouldn't notice. :D

G 97 likes this.
  13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I used one this round. Worked out well.
    You literally only have to click on the thing below your rider's picture that says Boost. :D
    Oh, crap. I checked it yesterday. Lemme see…

14. dsapsis

Yeah but even though I dont know what it gets you, I do know (I think anyway) that you only get two turbos for the year. So, make the most of them I say (while I go from top to 5th).

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

I think you get three boost for the year. I used one and have two left.

But how does AM score 52 points while Mav Vin scores 58?

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

Boost doubles the riders points. So if you boost a silver or B level Rider they basically become a gold level rider as far as points go.

Silver riders only earn 50% points as the gold riders do otherwise.

constructor points are based on first two riders, riding for the specific brand. So Yamaha has been good to me.

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He probably got a bunch of those points by improving on his qualifying position during the race.

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

Rules? we don’t need no stinking rules. After I learn the rules I’ll do worse. :crackup:

20. Phl218

Phl218 .