2020 Endurance Season

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by JBall, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

I'm not ready to pull the trigger on one, so I won't ask if I'd qualify for that exception just yet...

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, could you pass Jamie when she was on the 400? :D

3. 90kacoupe

90kacoupe Novice seeking Help

For sure, its not an apples to apples comparison. I should be able to beat that bike... We all should have. but her and Blake won, because they are silly fast! I definitely understand the closing speed thing. Even on the SV it seems a little much at times. VIR was definitely humbling being passed right before the brake markers into Turn 1.

4. Tristan

Don't know that we were on track at the same time in any of the races last year. I did manage to beat the Horizon award winner at the GNF on his 400 (rain helped...)

5. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

Neither of us passed her I don't think (seeing how they won the race). I had a good run down the front straight and slipped by one of them - not sure who was riding... until they came back about 50 feet deeper on the brakes and 10 mph or so through the turn one...

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Back on the 2020 end of things - Endurance racing July 17th at Roebling is a go.

JBall and Lance Molnar like this.
  7. Lance Molnar

Lance Molnar Aoxomoxoa

Sweet...how many more you adding? :bow:

8. Lance Molnar

Lance Molnar Aoxomoxoa

The race going to be on Friday the 17th?

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sorry - 18th. Had to sort the Friday out before it was a done deal so I keep typing out the wrong date.

This I believe will be it for this year, don't want to get too big too quickly.

10. Tristan

And always consult your doctor if it lasts over 4 hours.

mpusch and JBall like this.
  11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Truth.