1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2020 BMW s1000RR M Model $27,500

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by gabriel waitman, Sep 24, 2022.

Tags:
  1. gabriel waitman

gabriel waitman Well-Known Member

Built at Motorsport Exotica. This is the M Model which I purchased from California Superbike School. It has a brand new engine from BMW factory and installed at CSS by Chief Mechanic JJ. It was run-in 600 miles at Motorsport Exotica. 191 whp/flash only/no internal engine mods. Honest $45,000 invested in this motorcycle with no issues. Only has 10 easy laps at NCM track day in addition to the 600 mile dyno run-in. All factory-stock street parts included in sale price. [email protected] or 812 205-5934. More pics are available upon request.
    Bike is located in Evansville, IN 47711

Attached Files:

2. gabriel waitman

now $26,500 or near offer

3. gabriel waitman

Price drop $25,000

4. gabriel waitman

Please, friends....honest opinions? Reasonable offers? I need to sell this bike but I can't afford to give it away. I'm getting out of the game and would like to see someone enjoy this bike. Thanks for any and all thoughts or offers.

5. Greg80

Greg80 Member

Please check your voicemail.
    I called you earlier today.
    Thank you

6. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

I think you're pricing is reasonable enough, but the market for $20K+ superbikes is a small one indeed. It's going to take finding somebody that sees your setup as exactly what they need and no desire to go through the headache of building it themselves.

I will say that it may be worthwhile stating why the engine was replaced? Also, if all stock/street stuff is included does the bike come with a clean title? This could help alleviate some concerns that interested parties may have from first glance......

Badger911GT3 likes this.
  7. gabriel waitman

NemesisR6, thank you. I know your price analysis is correct. As Jeremiah (JJ) Morrison, Chief Mechanic at California Superbike School said to me when I inquired why the engine was replaced..."because the old engine blew up" or words to that effect. The bike comes with a clean title. Thank you for your questions and suggestions. Much appreciated.

8. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

A WOW bump.. just wow.

don't you want to post the build list just to show off?
    Crazy to say but probably one of the best "bargains" on the board.

I know it's none of my business but what's the story behind a $45K build and decision to sell? nevermind I see you already said you are getting out of the game.

Iwantsobad.... and I'm only 1 state over

This is yours too correct?
    https://iconicmotorbikeauctions.com/auction/1992-honda-rs250-nf5/

Last edited: Oct 6, 2022
  9. gabriel waitman

JCW...thanks for your thoughts. I tried to post the build sheet but there were pics attached to it that were too large. If you'd like to see it give me your email and I'll send it to you. Yes, the 1992 Honda RS250 NF5 is mine, too. That bike (to me) is the real bargain. I'm down to $12,840 and no bites yet. There is one gentleman that is talking to me about buying the BMW so if you're interested please let me know. The BMW was going to be my one time great bike but life hasn't gone the way I hoped here lately. Thanks again. You're #2 on the list right now if you're interested.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2022
  10. gabriel waitman

JCW et al, I did find the invoice/build sheet attached below. Please note the bike was purchased from California Superbike School for $17,000. Also note there is a one line entry on build sheet for -$5,000 because of payment that was made before this final invoice. I'm just trying to explain the statement of a (total) $45,000 investment.

Attached Files:

superduke14 likes this.
  11. Tiro

Tiro Member

I wish this was in CA... I'd make you an insultingly low offer:Poke::Poke:

Sweet bike...

12. gabriel waitman

Thanks, Tiro!

13. gabriel waitman

The bike is SOLD. Thanks for looking.