1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2019 NFL Bold Predictions

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Feb 5, 2019.

Tags:
  1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Word is that the Cardinals are taking him with the first pick.

I've been doubting on the kid since the state semifinal game vs Desoto in 2013, but I think that he will be yet another in a storied history of Heisman winners being NFL busts.

Hope he proves me wrong, though.

BigBird likes this.
  2. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

3. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

4. BigBird

BigBird blah

that's a good add for the price. I still hate the cows.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Totally agree on commercials but most of the time if I'm watching at home I'm also surfing the web and facetubes during the slow bits - which then runs into the spoilers even if I just build up a cushion while I make dinner or the like so I suffer through the commercials.

Boman Forklift and BigBird like this.
  6. BigBird

BigBird blah

Burfict to the Raiders on a 1 year deal....

7. Sabre699

Raiders holding true to being a home for misfits.

dtalbott, Mot Okstef and BigBird like this.
  8. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Gronky Kong all done.

9. BigBird

BigBird blah

Good for him to leave on his on terms. Just more kudos for Brady lasting as long as he has.

Sent from my smatrfone

10. Sabre699

Yeah...Brady has been hit but Gronk has been pounded.

dtalbott and BigBird like this.
  11. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

He hasn't been hit much. Any time a defender brushes against him they throw a roughing the passer flag.

dtalbott, Mot Okstef and brex like this.
  12. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

They have to....state law!

13. Sabre699

14. BigBird

BigBird blah

only the bungles were like nah, we like the current rule.. damn bungles always losing :crackup:

15. BigBird

BigBird blah

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
  16. Sabre699

Third strike for Johnny Football.

BigBird likes this.
  17. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

It would be tough for him to make it back to the NFL. I wonder how his money situation is?

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Until that came out yesterday I'd totally forgotten it existed - even with an ATL team...

BigBird likes this.
  19. BigBird

BigBird blah

20. lateapexer

lateapexer Local slow poke

Lifetime GB fan speaking, Rodgers has always had an ego problem. If you remember him in the 2005 draft he thought he would be the #1 pick. When the packers picked him up much much later in the draft he was humbled. When he was a backup for farve, and farve didn't want to "teach" him, he was humbled more. His first year as a starter he was next to terrible, again humbled. Point is he needs a coach who is going to tell him to shut the fuck up and make the plays called, less blame on everyone else. I hope he figures things out and grows up a little in that area. All that being said the Bears are beyond stacked this year and will probably win the north again which pains me to say! Week 1 against that stacked team at their house will tell me a lot how Packers are going to look this year.

BigBird likes this.