1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2019 MotoGP fantasy league

Discussion in 'General' started by dsapsis, Mar 4, 2019.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

2019 Race Finish Positions
    upload_2019-11-17_9-46-35.png

sbk1198 likes this.
  2. BigBird

BigBird blah

upload_2019-11-17_9-48-18.png

sbk1198 and Phl218 like this.
  3. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Once again I got Fabio wrong lol And others who crashed as well, but looks like quite a few were affected as well, so ended up with that honorable mention of 4th place! It was fun for sure, and will do it again next year.

Good job on the win BigBird, and thanks for doing all the work each round! Got yourself a nice little holiday bonus now ;) Thanks dsapsis also for starting this, I know it was a bit of a hassle since it was so last minute due to MotoGP dropping it from their site.

BigBird likes this.
  4. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

My wife (The Director), in a close 2nd! She won't let me forget the missed race picks a few rounds ago. Damage was mitigated since that round was a crashfest.

My Hail Mary was tipped and intercepted.

Fun season, and looking forward to next year! Congrats 'Bird, and thanks for the efforts to make it happen. Gotta recognize dsapsis' efforts as well!

BigBird likes this.
  5. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

So much for fourth. Great season everyone. Payments going out this afternoon as soon as I find the emails for paypal.
    1st --Bigbird --$880
    2nd -- The Director --$165
    3rd -- festertruck -- $55

BigBird and Kramerica like this.
  6. dsapsis

Greenhound can you confirm the email address for Director via PM please. Thanks.

7. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Big oof for this week but it was win or go home this week with my mid pack position sealed

Thanks to bigbird and dsapsis. Looking forward to some mediocre results next season as well.

BigBird likes this.
  8. Greenhound386

Sorry, just saw this. PM sent!

9. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

Thank you bigbird and dsapsis for all of your hard work on this!

BigBird likes this.
  10. BigBird

BigBird blah

I will donate a little more than 10% of my share to the RRW fund. $93 because of well 93 :)

Monsterdood, Phl218 and Chris like this.
  11. dsapsis

All payments sent. If you are expecting money, please check to make sure it went through.
    That's a good Bird!

Great season everyone. We have some nice data to play with over the winter months to look for patterns on winning (and losing).

Phl218 and BigBird like this.
  12. Phl218

Phl218 .

wanna share the excel file?

i still wanna do some graphs

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

Attached Files:

14. Phl218

Phl218 .

15. festertruck

festertruck Well-Known Member

Got it, thanks. Who thinks Alex Marquez is ready for motogp? Not me.

BigBird and sbk1198 like this.
  16. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I'm taking AM for the win in Qatar lol

Edit. Just kidding, if it's one thing I learned from this year it's don't throw a hail mail on the first play. Taking Jorge for the win fucked me all year long

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
    BigBird likes this.
  17. Greenhound386

I do! Multi-time champ and has the current GOAT as his teammate.

BigBird and Phl218 like this.
  18. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

I will be impressed if Alex Marquez wins a single race next year to be honest. I think Marc will continue to kick ass, Quartararo will get his first win, and probably end up with 2-3 wins. Vinales and Rins will probably win some each. Dovi seems to have lost his mojo lately, so he's a "?" for me. Not sure how well he'll do next year. If he can stay motivated enough he'll do well again, but it hasn't shown in the last part of this season.

19. Phl218

Phl218 .

I got Miller

20. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

I WON!!! the race to the bottom. No one picked Jorge to win more than me... :)