1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2019 MotoGP fantasy league

Discussion in 'General' started by dsapsis, Mar 4, 2019.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

Japan Points Breakdown
    upload_2019-10-20_7-57-45.png

2. Phl218

Phl218 .

Thanks Bird!

Chino52405 and BigBird like this.
  3. BigBird

BigBird blah

You've been on a roll, see what happens when you don't choose a Ducati podium every round :D

4. Phl218

Phl218 .

hey , imagine if I had chosen Dovi in third and not in 4th

Fkin Rossi

BigBird likes this.
  5. BigBird

BigBird blah

Back to Back Race Weekends :)

"Phillip Island GP BBS MotoGP Rankings for 2019" email sent

Added - 82 Mika Kallio

Phl218 likes this.
  6. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Wait a minute, the guy running this thing is leading the points? Hmmmmm. :D

Phl218 and Kramerica like this.
  7. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Yeah it's rigged. We're all fighting for 2nd just like the MotoGP riders ;)

Phl218 likes this.
  8. sbk1198

This was my best round! Got the top 4 spot on which was a big help.

9. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I stopped throwing hailmarys and tried to pick a normal one again. Still suck.

10. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Me too. Some amazingly good scores for the last few rounds. Top three seem pretty certain to be sharing to pot. My best hope is fourth (which Rossi used to aspire to). :D

crazymofo likes this.
  11. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

Payout is just to 1st?

12. dsapsis

No; 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. I'll have to review my notes, but I think its 80-15-5%.
    I think you are still in it -- especially if we have a rain race or some other anomaly. Keep at it and good luck.

Phl218 likes this.
  13. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

And I think I'm a lock for the bottom! Mission accomplished.... lol

14. dsapsis

Confirmed: 80/15/5 payout schedule. Pot is 22 x $50 = $1100 (now where did I put it???)
    Champ gets $880, 2nd step gets $165, 3rd gets $55 (ten percent return on their money over 6 months -- better than a CD!)

Good to see there is still a lot of game left (for some anyway :crackup:) with three to go. Love me some Phillip Island (in one week's time).

Chino52405 and sbk1198 like this.
  15. Kramerica

Kramerica ISO: Intern named Darin

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

16. BigBird

BigBird blah

I hope in jest, but just for clarity/transparency and I think we talked about this earlier in the thread.

The Captain of this ship is @dsapsis . I am just a lieutenant or whoever reports to the captain. The site we use stores all the entries and rankings that we use, and I am not the only one with access.

There is a timestamp of when the entries were put in and by who, and that data does not change. It will be the same if I downloaded last month, or today. This way if one was to tamper with it while tabulating the results, it can be seen. Also, it allows one to see if someone changed their rankings after race start and the survey was still open in error, we could disqualify that entry, etc. So everything is logged.

and the most important part: INTEGRITY. I would rather lose or not get anything than cheat to win.

TL;DR: It's not my fault that the rest of you suck :D

17. dsapsis

I’m sure this was in jest but just so everyone knows, Big bird is beyond reproachable. His picks are independent. I’m sure he’s wondering how he got in the lead given past year efforts. Zing!

BigBird likes this.
  18. BigBird

BigBird blah

#Truth :eek:

EDIT: Also, I think I stop putting Rossi to win or top 3 :(

Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
  19. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Picking with your brains instead of your heart always helps..... ( I learned that the hard way too lol)

BigBird likes this.
  20. sbk1198

Definitely in jest. Just wanted to make a Marquez reference and sealed it off with a wink emoji to make sure there's no confusion that it's a joke lol

BigBird likes this.