1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2019 MotoGP fantasy league

Discussion in 'General' started by dsapsis, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

That crash was like watching a hockey game from the rafters. You could see everything happening before everyone was even in place. It will sort of be how I remember Dani's career too...one second everything is looking up the next it's upside down.

2. 10MM

10MM Action Reaction

Bump for Jerez this Sunday
    Will it be redemption city for Marquez?
    Will Rossi, the wryly veteran put the screws to the paddock?
    Is this where Lorenzo starts gaining traction?

3. BigBird

BigBird blah

[​IMG]

You are like two weeks away...5/3-5/5/19, links have been sent though, so keep busy in the mean time :timeforabeer:

10MM likes this.
  4. 10MM

10MM Action Reaction

Well there is a jump start for 10mm, ride through coming up LOL

I should wait until the second cup of coffee before posting :cool:

BigBird likes this.
  5. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

The front half of the Euro tour is great. Jereth -- LeMans -- Mugello -- Catalonia -- Assen -- Sachsenring in a 7 week span before the month-long break. There will be some mixin', of that I'm sure.

6. BigBird

BigBird blah

Isn't it actually Jerez, with a 'Z'
    it's just pronounced with the -th like lorenzo/lorentho

7. dsapsis

Yeth. Home to Sherry and other Andalusian treats. :D

BigBird likes this.
  8. BigBird

BigBird blah

[​IMG]

9. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Just got this reply from the "motogp support team" to my question back before the start of the first round.

Dear customer,

We kindly inform you that MotoGP League will not be available this season. We are working on improving MotoGP website and App user experience.

We invite you to subscribe to our Newsletter, follow the news at motogp.com or the official MotoGP App so that you don’t miss the latest updates.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind Regards,
    -----------------------------
    Customer Support

Gee, thanks captain obvious...... At least they replied though lol.

BigBird, sbk1198 and Phl218 like this.
  10. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Yep. Spanish people (as in people from Spain) pronounce Z like that. Everyone else from every other spanish speaking country does not. I work with a guy from Mexico and a guy from Spain and it's hilarious to watch them talk in Spanish to each other cuz they can barely understand each other lol Every time the spanish guy tries to talk in Spanish with people from Mexico, Columbia, Guatemala, or pretty much any central american country they can't understand shit he says lol We always give him crap that his spanish sounds like he just has a dick in his mouth lol

Phl218 likes this.
  11. Phl218

Phl218 .

And the Mexicans mixing up b and v drives me nuts.

I get a kick out of Columbians talking to Mexicans , Puto here, pendecho there and the Mexicans all offended trying to be fancy.

Lol

But yeah, that whole Lorentho/Chereff is reserved for the Spanish exclusively.

Gabron

12. dsapsis

"pendejo" phil, "pendejo". :D

The classic literary use of the word can be found in "The Milagro Beanfield War", John Nichols comic masterpiece.

Phl218 likes this.
  13. Phl218

Phl218 .

Perdoñ Doñ dsapsoñ

14. sbk1198

Yeah, puto and pendejo are basically the extent of my spanish vocabulary so that's about all I say to the guys I work with :D

BigBird and Phl218 like this.
  15. BigBird

BigBird blah

Here's your reminder. Do your thing....losers :D

16. Phl218

Phl218 .

who's gonna do Pedrosa's job this weekend?

17. dsapsis

Protect Marc? If he's 10 secs out front, none necessary. Of course, he could still blow it.

18. sbk1198

Can someone post the link for this weekend's picks? I lost it and I haven't got a reminder email this week for some reason. Gotta get on a plane to Germany tomorrow afternoon so I need to submit my picks before then, before qualifying.

19. 72westie

72westie Well-Known Member

Same here, can’t find it in my email.

20. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

found mine. Sent back on april 15

BigBird likes this.