1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2019 Kramer HKR Evo2 R (Ohio)

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Billy B, Aug 31, 2022.

1. Billy B

Billy B Old N Slow

Very nice, low hours (I believe its around 12 hours - I'll check the hour meter and update) Krämer for sale. I'm the second owner, first owner (Irish, hence the paint :) ) used it in a couple track days where he was instructing. I'm old and bought it to get back into competitive riding and quickly realized my priorities have changed and I'm not comfortable riding this bike anywhere near its limits. I did one WERA race day (won both races - this bike is a weapon in club races) and 3 track days. I just installed new Pirelli slicks and have an extra new rear slick plus a set of rains that have only been scrubbed in. Also have crash spares - peg/bar/lever/rearset mount etc, TRS pins, different weight fork springs and gearing. Suspension currently set up for 180lbs without gear. These bikes aren't all that loud but the previous owner bought the optional additional muffler to run Loudon due to db limits there.

This is an extremely fun bike to ride and as good as everyone says they are. WAY easier on consumables than a 1000 or even a 600 due to the very low weight and 80hp.

This bike is clean and essentially the same as a new one. It has the AIM dash (plus stock Koso dash). Forged Dymags and all else that differentiates the R from the S version (better suspension and brakes).

$21k located in southern Ohio. PM me for more pics/etc.
    - Billy

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 31, 2022
    Gino230 likes this.
  2. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

RC30, FZR400 and a Kramer? I wanna be your friend!

3. Billy B

Billy B Old N Slow

Ha ha yeah I'll be your Huckleberry if you buy the bike :)

I just checked and it has less than 12 hours on the hour meter. Also the muffler has never been on the bike, and again, you won't need it unless your track has draconian noise limits.

4. Kiwi

Kiwi Well-Known Member

Don’t forget the v7 guzzi

5. Michael Hausknecht

Michael Hausknecht Well-Known Member

Beautiful bike, but I don't need another. Any interest in selling parts or tires? I'm thinking you'll want to hold onto them for your eventual buyer, but if not, let me know.

6. Billy B

Billy B Old N Slow

Thanks Michael, and you really should have a complete spare bike so you have a spare of everything! I don't see breaking out the spares as I expect the buyer will want the whole package, but if that changes you're first in line.

Michael Hausknecht likes this.
  7. Billy B

Billy B Old N Slow

Pending sale, will update when that changes...

8. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Did this sell?

9. Billy B

Billy B Old N Slow

sorry forgot to update - yes this sold.