1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2019 GNF

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

2. I’ll be there

3. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

so there are 2 days of entry tabs on the wera site, i registered for 4 races on Saturday, and 4 races Sunday... Bss, Bsb, Css, Csb, ntl 600sb, ntl 600ss, ntl 750sb, ntl 750ss
    but i'm not seeing an entry tab for Friday's races? there are 4 races i could enter Friday.

ps: i promise no parking posts in this thread.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

There is a reason the title of each event doesn't say a day on it :Poke: :D

Seriously though, the races are broken into events by series, not by the day they run. A normal double header is a different event each day so it winds up being the same thing as entering by day whereas the GNF has different races in each series/event running on different days. The AMA races once they are open will be dated for Sunday even though they run Saturday and Sunday, just as a couple of the National classes run on Saturday as well - the 600 Superstock and Superbike races you entered for example.

5. MELK-MAN

so is this all i can do on a 600 and 750 class ? for the 3 days...
    2019 WERA GNF - Sportsman/Vintage | B Superbike Expert
    2019 WERA GNF - Sportsman/Vintage | B Superstock Expert
    2019 WERA GNF - Sportsman/Vintage | C Superbike Expert
    2019 WERA GNF - Sportsman/Vintage | C Superstock Expert
    2019 WERA GNF - National Challenge | 600 Superbike Expert
    2019 WERA GNF - National Challenge | 600 Superstock Expert
    2019 WERA GNF - National Challenge | 750 Superbike Expert
    2019 WERA GNF - National Challenge | 750 Superstock Expert

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

BTW - the BSS, BSB, CSS and CSB you entered all run Friday. 600 SS and 600SB are Saturday and your 750SS and SB races are Sunday. So you already entered the Friday classes.

MELK-MAN likes this.
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Until I open the AMA classes up yes. You can of course also run the Open Superstock and Michelin/WERA Superbike class. There's also Senior Superbike Mediumweight and the A classes if you want to run up to Nelson this weekend :D

8. MELK-MAN

yep, just don't have interest in runnin the 1k's or the senior stuff.. just doin the b/c ss/sb stuff. and the ama 600/750 stuff..
    so i need to check back when the AMA classes open.. got it.
    Gonna run the dirty bikes this weekend at a harescramble. need to try Nelson Ledges soon, looks fun !

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You'd have liked it more before the repave and pushing back of tire walls and flattening out of runoff - much more like the harescramble :D

Sabre699 and MELK-MAN like this.
  10. MELK-MAN

:crackup: