1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2019 Daytona 200

Discussion in 'General' started by KMC, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Looks like I’ll be able to get down there Wednesday at some point and stay until Saturday night or Sunday am. About time something works out in my favor.

grasshopper likes this.
  2. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

And Disalvo seems to be running a hybrid Kawasaki R6!

3. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

The incoming registration faxes to CCS must have been hard to read. :D

TX Joose, TurboBlew and rcarson15 like this.
  4. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Disalvo is running both, amazingly.....

5. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

Eslick still hasn't confirmed a ride for the 200?

6. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I thought I read somewhere that he's racing a former TOBC R6, but not sure entered by who and that may have been rumor entirely.

7. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

I've seen numerous post by Chris Tullock that Eslick is racing. 51 entrants so far. Probably at least another 20 is my bet. I'm just looking forward to get down there and wear some shorts. This cold is getting to me.

8. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

I know of two more Loudon people entering that are not on the list.

And I learned Shane Narbonne is not entering. He seems to be moving back to dirt track.

9. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

If anyone needs crew help, let me know. I will be there running the sprint races. I will be happy to spill your fuel during a pit stop, cross thread your rear axle, or accidentally blow off the fire extinguisher. Followed by drinking all the beer in your cooler, of course.

10. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Yep. Just a rumor. ;)

Blue Junk likes this.
  11. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

I write like a typewriter yet you should see what they enter for my bike models at the track. Its incredible what FZR400 can be turned into..........:crackup:

12. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

wouldnt you do better if you were "riding" the sprints? :D :rock::flag:

13. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

or better yet, race them?

I didn't do the 200 because I was saving money for MotoAmerica Twins. D -200 entry fee is $250, and comes with RV spot. So instead, I entered 7 sprint races ($700) plus paid for an RV spot ($200). Can you tell I was not a math major?

I forgot, some of my other qualifications include: Disappearing at key times with the pit bike, removing tire warmers and leaving them plugged in, and leaving stands just far enough away that they can't be reached by the rider.

14. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Sounds like you've got the being a pit bitch thing down pat. :bow: :crackup:

Razr and Gino230 like this.
  15. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Didn’t see anything on Fanschoice about showing this... Only the AMA TT... anyone have confirmation on coverage?

16. Spang308

It didn't show on the website last year until the last minute for some reason.

17. Scuba Steve

Scuba Steve Wheelchair Pimp

No Barnes this year. He'll be there helping out in the pits though.

18. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

Damn. I goaded/trolled young gun Brandon Paash into entering on the grounds he would lose to Barnes.

19. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Anyone know who else is riding for the TSE team (#49, #620) and Team Hammer (#311 and #50)? Saw those numbers on the garage reservations, just curious who they are.

20. Spang308

Per the entry list:
    #49 Russ Intravartolo
    #50 Bobby Fong
    #311 Sean Dylan Kelly
    #620 not listed yet

sbk1198 likes this.