1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2018 WERA Fees

Discussion in 'Announcements/Information' started by Mongo, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

We've done some restructuring of fees for the 2018 season. Full listing is here http://www.wera.com/fees/?x=1098 but I'll note some highlights...

Licenses are up $5 to $130, first time ever WERA license is $80, Mini is $55, weekend only is $50.

In an effort to promote pre entry the post entry first class is $125.

Pre entry first has gone up to $105 however we have dropped the entries for riders doing more than 3 classes - so now it's $80 for your 2nd/3rd, and then $75 for each additional. Basically same pricing as last year for 4 entries and then cheaper if you enter more classes. Double headers will again carry the sliding scale over to day 2 - on that note, if you do not have your receipt when entering on Sunday at the track they will NOT be able to take your word that you've already entered multiple classes. If they can't easily verify it then you'll be charged the $125 or $80 all over again. Make sure you keep your receipts!!!! For events running a separate Sportsman one day and National the following day the sliding scale will not carry over.

No change on TX rentals. And I don't think anything else changed but could be wrong... :D

2. Lazy Destroyer

Lazy Destroyer Well-Known Member

Licenses for 2018 that have already been paid at $125 still good right? Do I need to chip in $5 at Tally or can I buy lunch on Saturday with it instead :D

3. John Hancock

John Hancock Well-Known Member

Couldn’t find it on the WERA site, where do I pay for license renewal?

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

5. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Just don't forget my WERA patches when you send my license! (Please):D

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'll try! Emily was sick last week along with meetings out of the office so they may have already gone out, not sure.