1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2018 Supermoto KTM 250 exc TPI injected 2 stroke f/s OHIO

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by uswjmc22, Jul 4, 2018.

1. uswjmc22

uswjmc22 Obfusc8

Bike comes with dirt and road tires and rims. Purchased this brand new over the winter. Very enjoyable ride, no jetting! Yes KTM's tech actually works. 5 speeds, electric start, ECU so no worrying about jetting. Light and 50hp. I had my local shop lower the suspension internally for me 2" which helps on the asphalt a lot. Bike also has a Trail Tech dash unit, GPR damper, barkbusters. Bike also comes with the OEM headlight which I removed to install the number plate. Gas and go! Needs nothing. Just a couple of hours on the engine, using KTM recommended fuel and injection oil. Clear title and manual.

I'll have the bike at Mid OHio for VMD if you'd care to look. I'm selling as I had an unexpected opportunity arise to pickup a 4DP TZ and I just could not pass it up. Gotta make room in the garage! lmao Bike has never seen the dirt. Road tires are Dunlop KR slicks 120/165 and work a treat.

Pics show bike as new with headlight and knobbies. Other pics show the bike with new Conti attack DOTs which worked very well. Then I switched to the slicks. Honestly both Contis and Lops worked nicely. I will furnish all that rubber including the dirt tires and rims to the buyer. Have 2 front sprockets and 2 rear also included.
    $9500 firm, cash only.
    Hit me at
    crowell99
    at the Gee Mayle

0609181511.jpg 0218181242.jpg 0610181031.jpg 0609181511a.jpg 0609181510a_HDR.jpg 0609181510.jpg

2. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Wow! Cool sumo!

3. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Wow, you have been selling a lot of nice bikes.

4. uswjmc22

uswjmc22 Obfusc8

sale pending