1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2018 S1000RR Track/Performance Parts

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Matthew Hillman, Nov 21, 2019.

1. 2018 S1000RR Track/Performance Parts

Over the 2018-2019 winter I prepped my ’18 S1000RR for the track. I have decided to move on and am selling most everything that I added to the bike. The bike was never down All parts were puirchased new and used for 6 track days so everything is in excellent condition(reflected in pricing). Exceptions will be noted in the details next to the item. All my prices are USD and shipped within the US. In MOST cases, I can ship the same day. If you buy multiple parts, I may be able to discount a little due to combined shipping opportunities. If you can pay cash and pick up locally, I can save you even more. These items are all cross-posted so I will do my best to keep everything up to date. They are sold on a first come first serve basis as well. Most if not all of these parts should fit 2015-2019 S1000RR, it is up to you to determine fitment on your ride. They were all successfully mounted on my 2018. Please ask if any questions.

Here is a link to all photos. https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0BG6XBubfJ0nb

$1750 Ohlins FGRT 202 43mm Forks: A few scuffs where the fork tube slides into the triple, otherwise excellent. Setup for 200lbs (Rider + Gear).

$800 Ohlins TTX-GP Series 3 Shock. (BM 468: T36PR1C!LB) Setup for 200lbs (Rider + Gear).

$470 Brembo M4 100mm Monobloc Calipers with Brembo Z04 pads: These were mounted to my Ohlins FGRT 202’s without the brake alignment collars installed so these will work on most any European model bike with 100mm spacing. The pads are used and probably have a couple track days left on them. Many of you probably know Z04 pads cost $199/pr

$145 Motoholders Aluminum Front Fairing Stay with fiberglass intake duct

$375 Motoholders Aluminum Rear Subframe: There are some rub marks from bodywork. I will include the hardware I purchased for installing body work etc.

$465 Evol Technology Adjustable Rear Sets: Excellent condition with a few very minor scuffs on the underside of the pegs from sitting on jack stands.

$850 Carbonin Aerofiber Body Kit + ZG Windscreen: Comes as finished from Carbonin so the body will need a little prep to insure a nice painted finish. IO will include the HHR CNC body mount brackets ($115 value) and my ZG Corsa windscreen and bolts. New this whole set up will cost you over $1300! *Seat is listed separately

$145 Race Seats Premium Long Seat *for use with Carbonin seat pans: This seat is amazing. It may fit with other body kits but I cannot confirm. Contact Carbonin to find out alternates

$465 TGP Quick Turn E-Throttle: This will include a pair of Renthal grips. Insstalling this will require reprogramming your throttle. I had my local dealer do it for me but Can be done with RCK if you already have it.

$466 Jet Prime Race Switches: Left and Right hand switches for track use only. Please note the right hand switch bolt pattern. This switch will fit master cylinders with an “in-line” bolt pattern. If your bolt pattern is “offset” this will not fit. If you are unsure, please send me a pic of your mounting bolt pattern and I will let you know. This set up is great in conjunction with the TGP Throttle.

$345 AIM SOLO-DL version1: This GPS lap timer and datalogger will include a head-nut mount to mount to your OE triple and will include the S1000RR specific Harness for charging and data collection. I’ve had this one for a few years, but in excellent condition none-the-less.

$98 Cox Radiator and Oil Cooler Guards: Silver color.

$185 GB Right and Left Engine Covers: 3-piece kit with hardware

$135 Lightech Gas Cap: Brand spankin’ new. Never installed

$13 Moto-D Magnetic Drain Bolt: New in packaging

$20 R&G Front Axle Slider

$400 Rapid Bike RACE with My Tune Wide Band (Auto Tune) *no primary harness: Normally the whole setup will run about $1095, however, I kept the primary harness on the bike. A replacement harness will cost you about $295 last I checked and can be ordered from Yaman at www.rapidbike.us. The module could also be re-programmed by Rapid Bike to work with any bike of your choosing for a small fee. The “my tune” module is a wide band add on that further enhances the rapid bike’s ability to make corrections to the A:F etc. The bike felt great while installed. I did not DYNO so no results to share.

$130 Full Spectrum Li-ion battery with charger and pigtail.

2. The Following Items have been sold.

Rapid Bike Race
    Moto-D Drain Bolt
    RG Axle Sliders
    GB Engine Covers

**Willing to work a package deal for the Motoholders Subframe and Fairing Stay, Race Seats Custom Seat, Carbonin Body Kit. All shipped together in the US for $1150

**Also will do package deal for suspension (forks and shock) for $2250 shipped in US

3. More items sold.

JetPrime Race Switches - SOLD
    TGP E-Throttle - SOLD

4. SOLD - Forks Ohlins FGRT 202

5. Price drop on the Ohlins Rear Shock. $715 shipped within the US.

Will consider reasonable offers on all remaining parts:
    -Ohlins Shock
    -Bodywork with Race Seat
    -Fairing stay and Subframe
    -Radiator and Oil Cooler Guards
    - Gas Cap
    - AIM SOLO DL GPS lap timer

6. SOLD - OHLINS Shock

7. SOLD - AIM SOLO DL

8. Qdixon10

Qdixon10 Member

Anything still available ?