1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2018 NFL Bold Predictions

Discussion in 'General' started by dtalbott, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Houston beats Dallas!
    I thought it was Texas state law that a Dallas game on national tv has to be a home game.

BigBird likes this.
  2. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Some humble pie being served in Jacksonville today.

3. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I predict a lot more of this :) Rodgers.jpg

Scotty87 likes this.
  4. BigBird

BigBird blah

officiating is some of the worst I've ever seen. 2 terrible calls in the Giants game that pretty much changed the outcome of the game.

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Don't touch the quarterback!!!! You know what, don't even look in her direction or you'll get a penalty and fined!

F@ckin' pussyball.

G Dawg and BigBird like this.
  6. BigBird

BigBird blah

and then there was some type of unnecessary roughness on the defense. A penalty called where there was almost an interception, and no real contact to speak of since QB threw the ball into triple coverage. So basically don't try to intercept the ball either.

I'm with Tomlin, people are losing their jobs because of these zebras.

G Dawg likes this.
  7. Sabre699

Yup.

8. HAZE

HAZE Group Therapy

How bout them Chiefs

SnacktimeKC likes this.
  9. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Brees passes Manning for the most yards ever, class act.

10. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

The Browns have been
    Thought he might get his 500th td last night too, he will next game.

11. Sabre699

Maholmes is the real deal. Just maybe...Andy Reid can get to the playoffs and NOT poop the sheets.

BigBird and SnacktimeKC like this.
  12. BigBird

BigBird blah

Donovan McNabb wasn't too shabby himself and that's coming from a Giants fan

Sabre699 likes this.
  13. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Until Andy learns to manage a close game, particularly the clock down the stretch, the Chiefs are doomed in the playoffs. That is unless they are truly good enough to blow out opponents, which becomes more difficult come post season.
    As a lifelong Eagles fan, I suffered with his poor coaching for a decade. He had teams in Philly that should have won it all. I like him and think he's a good dude...even though I obviously don't know him personally...just think he lacks in play calling in close games and clock management.
    Maholmes appears to be the real deal though. Fun to watch.

14. Sabre699

Agreed.

15. BigBird

BigBird blah

Maybe if he thought every team was the Giants he would have won more. Seemed to beat us at the worst times.

16. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Look at his QB rating for the last two games.

17. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

18. HAZE

HAZE Group Therapy

Not good 89 and 62 but, both were wins
    First 3 games were 127- 154 and 115. QB ratings are over rated

19. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

The Eagles made the Giants look like poop last night. I don't know what's up with the Giants, is it Eli, the coach, just seems like a bad vibe around the whole team. Barkley looked good though, that guy is a beast.

BigBird likes this.
  20. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

O-line needs a lot of help. They're not giving Eli any time to drop back and establish any sort of passing game other than short outs to the receivers and to Barkley from the backfield. Evan Engram went down, so, not much there in the tight end category. Eli isn't exactly a huge run threat and he doesn't have the strength and scrambling ability needed to extend plays. Since they aren't a threat for anything more than 20 yards downfield, defenses are able to keep everything in front of them. With Barkley, OBJ, and Sterling Shepard, (and Evan Engram when he's healthy) there's a ton of talent there, but, it's like trying to take a pack of supercars to a go kart track.

BigBird likes this.