1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 - $7,000

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Goldie, May 11, 2021.

1. Goldie

Goldie Well-Known Member

Retirement sale! Getting out the sport. I purchased the bike brand new from a dealer on 1/12/2019. Bike is like new and never crashed. I'll have to check exact miles but its super low. Bike was mainly used to coach with in the slower groups. Bike is turn-key ready and safety wired. I have a "certificate for title/MSO" from the dealer in hand. Suspension came off Jackson Blackman MotoAmerica bike and I had the team resprung it for 190 lbs. Bike is located in Chesapeake, VA. Call or Text to 757-572-4410.

Disclaimer: I have spares for sale for an "additional cost"... Warmers, rear wheel, tires, stands, brakes pads, clutch parts, etc... The more you buy the more you save.

• K-Tech "DDS Pro rear shock" from Jackson Blackman MotoAmerica Bike with custom MotoAmerica spec valving (190 lbs setup)
    • K-Tech 20IDS Cartridges from Jackson Blackman MotoAmerica Bike with custom MotoAmerica spec valving (190 lbs setup)
    • Armour Bodies Bodywork & DZUS
    • Woodcraft 2 1/2 inch riser clip-ons
    • Eazi-Grip "Pro" Tank grip
    • Leo Vince Slip-on
    • Spiegler SS Front Brake Line
    • 90 degree Valve Stems
    • Pro-Grip Tank Pad profile
    • Vortex Spools
    • Ninja 400 Accossato Quick Turn Fuel cap and Base
    • Ninja 400 Bonamici Rearsets
    • Ninja 400 Sprint P08 Air Filter
    • EBC GPFAX197HH Brake pads
    • Norton - TST industries block off plates with error code eliminator
    • Norton - Rear reservoir delete
    • Woodcraft Key Eliminator
    • Motion Pro Yamaha YZF-R6 06-20 Nylon Throttle Sleeve (Quick Turn Throttle)
    • Vortex 520 CAT5 Aluminum Rear Sprocket

Attached Files:

xtianvtwin likes this.
  2. Rodney Vest

Rodney Vest Active Member

How much for the Race Plastics?

3. Goldie

Goldie Well-Known Member

Make offer! Let's get er in your garage!!!

4. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I will get the ball rolling. I only paid $4500 for Tyler's first 08 R6 in 2011 with Ohlins 25mm front cartridges, Ohlins rear shock, rear sets, clip ons, flashed ECU, etc. granted I got a great deal. I drove all night to San Francisco to get it for him the day I saw the advertisement, with Tyler and Mookie Wilkerson sharing the driving duties.

So.....would you take $5K, I do have to ship it all the way out here? :)

You will be helping get this old f..ker out on the track again. I'm 56 and haven't ridden a bike on the big track since 92ish when I went into a wall in Vegas. I lost consciousness 3 times and repeated myself to my then girlfriend, now wife of 28 years, each time I woke up. LOLOL

5. Boman Forklift

$5001. :)

Cmon you said best offer and I don’t see any other offers. :beer:

6. Goldie

Goldie Well-Known Member

SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! NOT for the tire kicker amount above... LOL

7. Goldie

Goldie Well-Known Member

Absolutely NOT would I entertain your offer. Its been sold Cletis. That is all.

8. Boman Forklift

Congratulations cletus!!!

So what’s a cletus?

9. Goldie

Goldie Well-Known Member

Please see the movie "The Nutty Professor" or "The Klumps". You remind me of Cletus... LOL