1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 Yamaha YZF R6 2354 mile race builder

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Fastway Racing, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Fastway Racing

Fastway Racing Well-Known Member

Nice 2017 R6 with 2354 miles, Straight wheels, forksframe/subframe, swingarm, radiator, No leaks oil or filter. Extras on this one include DBHolders, Spools,Keyless ignition harness.
    Salvage title. Add in race parts as you please. Shipping anywhere in the U.S. in never an issue. $7000

IMG_8605.JPG IMG_8607.JPG IMG_8609.JPG IMG_8611.JPG IMG_8616.JPG IMG_8618.JPG IMG_8619.JPG IMG_8620.JPG

lsk78 and jpratt847 like this.
  2. lsk78

lsk78 YZF-R3 Lucky Luke

hi, still for sale? how do i contact you?

3. Fastway Racing

PM sent with my #

4. Location, and if the bike is still available?

5. Fastway Racing

Yes I'm just North of Atlanta, Ga

6. Does it run?? What does it need to be race/track ready?

7. Fastway Racing

Yes all my bikes run, Needs a set of race bodywork to hit the track.

TurboBlew likes this.
  8. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

not to be an ass but did you not see the 8 high quality photos posted in the ad?
    Jesus... but in case you didnt see them Id say body work and tires.

TLR67 likes this.
  9. Not to be rude...But fuck off Asshole! Jesus calm down Man! It's just a question lol. Thanks for the recommendation though about the Body works and Tires.

10. wonderinwhy

wonderinwhy Well-Known Member

nice pictures and bike turboblew, they came through clear and sharp. i sure wish you had this bike listed in late jan. that is just what i was looking for. i have since purchased another raceing machine. but pass this info on to jordan, he would need to remove the horn to reduce sprung weight, also the stock catch can probably wouldnt clear tech. exhaust has to go, maybe get rear shock, front cartrage's, dosent sound like he would know about safty wireing, so you would have to school him on that. also sugguest he purchase a book on how to race a motorcycle, but be gentle, he sounds like he is wraped a little tite.

11. Fastway Racing

This bike and 3 others like it have been on my website wreckstoracers.com for the past several months. When new riders whether track day guys or racers reach out I go over what direction they intend to go. Many guys just want the bare basics meaning race bodywork and they're happy. I generally have Armorbodies on the shelf and any race parts ready to drop ship to my customers.

12. Thanks for the info...tough crowd here...I like it

13. Fastway Racing

Everyone here is pretty helpful getting you on the track and pointed in the right direction. When your ready give me a call and I'll get you set up with everything you need.

14. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

no worries... just read like tire kicking. Please forgive my curt response.

15. Quin

Quin Member

Still for sale?

16. Fastway Racing

Hey Quin, That one sold I should have another one ready to offer up pretty soon. PM me with your info and we can discuss some details about what you are looking for.

Regards,

Mike

17. Quin

Quin Member

Cell: 6183406188
    I have a 05 r6 track bike that is great i am just looking for a little more of a track weapon.

18. TRK

TRK Well-Known Member

Still for sale?

19. Fastway Racing

This one sold I currently have a 15 available and should have another 17/18 coming in.

20. rongentile

rongentile Well-Known Member

Give me a call if you have a R6 602-571-6302