1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 WorldSBK Silly Season - You've Got To Be Kidding Me...

Discussion in 'General' started by The Great One, Jul 26, 2016.

1. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Well-Known Member

DaveK with the fatality lol

throwdown likes this.
  2. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

How many in the last 5 years you bag of twat waffle stained with your ass sweat!

Ain't nobody counting them crusty old fucks you jerk it to posters on your wall.

And also Superbikeplanet subscribing ass

3. Jack Brock

Jack Brock Well-Known Member

Didn't they send him to a shrink? Or did the Rossi years change their opinion on that? Regardless, surprised they didn't go a different direction with the history.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dude, you suck at this. That's older and more tired than your breathe.

Okay, we'll only go back 5 years. Torres. Baz, Davies, Laverty and Melandri. Go back a bit further and you have te all time wins in a rookie year at 14 with Spies.

Now, if your done trying to hump my leg can you at least work on your shit before you try next time? You really kind of suck at this once you clear away the profanities and the tired cliche insults.

5. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Breath.

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeap.

7. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

jeesh. you are a keyboard badass huh?

8. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

Certainly hoping as such, but Dave keeps throwing them zingers. Not looking good for robby.

9. Robby-Bobby

Ok so in over 10 years, how many riders haven't won a fucking race?? I'll wait here.

Ain't nobody doing any leg humping but to discredit his ability being a race winner in WSBK and MotoGP, you can take that line of thinking and get a step ladder and fondle my nuts.

10. Robby-Bobby

Yea definitely a real fucking gangster.

11. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

You're.

Hayden.

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

F@ck if I know, a lot. You want me to include the riders with one offs, partial seasons and in what series? Give specifics.

You sure like asking men to juggle your nuts? I'm far from the first. If you're swinging that way now I'm not your guy. Not that there's anything wrong with it, just not my thing.

Now let's dissect this a bit. Well over an hour for that? Did you have to call someone to help you think of that or did you take the training wheels off you brain and try and ride it solo? You really are a mental midget, aren’t you? You try and make your wit caustic while it actually comes across as prepackaged and homologized.

Thinking about this for a minute, you sound like a weird social experiment gone sideways. As If some scientists took some 5th grade dropout from some third world shit hole, brought him to the south east, taught him English by making him watch videos of Andrew dice clay, old cliché mafia movies and Oakland Raiders fans and then set him lose on the internet to troll after making him drink a liter of grain alcohol.

What next, you going to use threats of physical violence?

Need any help for you next attempt? I can try doing a mad libs insult thing for you if you want?

13. caferace

caferace No.

This thread has potential. :D

-jim

flyboy, Jedb and Metalhead like this.
  14. Robby-Bobby

You got a lot of big words in there buddy:)

Why would I threaten physical violence on you? Because you talk out your ass about racing and make not so funny but sometimes funny one liners? Naw man, you gotta really do some stupid shit to upset me enough to beat your face in. I haven't been too violent for a few years now. Jail is a place not for me and I'm a fast learner. (Took me like 5 lessons to learn)

Back to the racing part of we can, you know, the stuff we both love but only one of us understands.

You claim Melandri sucks and use a large amount of jizz drivel to describe him and his riding, but yet in sooooo many riders from WSBK, He's on a very short list (not as short as you however) of riders who've won multiple races on different brands.

We can shorten the list and include riders who've won in motogp and WSBK.

Are you finished getting your dick knocked in the dirt or do you still want to play? Cause I'm working on a big dog chopper with an electrical problem so just give me a reason to keep e-slapping you around;)

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

No I didn't. I've said he's a cancer that kills teams. I never said he can't ride but if you can find where I said that, link it on up.

Dude, you are also delusional. If you think you're winning then keep on thinking that.

Now on to the question you keep trying to ask. Think it out, write it out and then read it again and then post because you're making no sense.

and I'm not your buddy, pal.

throwdown likes this.
  16. Robby-Bobby

I'm not your fucking pal, friend.
    What question am I trying to ask? Because now I'm completely fucking confused. You were rambling your cocksucker about one of the most talented riders on the planet. Oh yea, he also knocked up a supermodel.

You're coming off as a salty jealous little bitch.

I'm making perfect sense to myself and that's all that matters to me:)

17. Robby-Bobby

Don't be salty LilDavie

Attached Files:

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Well, if you're making sense to yourself and winning this battle in your mind, keep right on thinking that. Who am I to correct you?

Jealous of you? Nah. Of Melandri? Well, a bit, he can grow facial hair.

and I'm not your friend, guy.

19. Robby-Bobby

Why the fuck would you be jealous of me. I promise I'm nothing to be jealous of. You didn't call me a bag of dicks. You talk shit about Melandri.

And I'm not you're fucking guy, pal!

20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Compared to whom? You Keebler?