1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 Schedule updates

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Tonyp425

Tonyp425 Well-Known Member

Yes.. and i need to txt your wife some pictures,

2. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Better her than me. I'm still trying to get over the last pics you sent me

3. BigBird

BigBird blah

jeffr1ey likes this.
  4. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Would this hypothetical date be a national?

dsmitty37 likes this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

NUTHINK!!!!

6. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

That's a yes!

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

NUTHINK!!!

8. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

He has been posting a lot of those "memories" pics on FB of our last year of endurance...

V5 Racer likes this.
  9. Tonyp425

Its about 7 pics of something white and about 8" long

10. Tonyp425

If we do any endurances next year I think he will do them. But he wont be making Nola I'm on somebody else's bike as I'm bikeless at the moment

11. Mental Motard

Mental Motard Member

I will not hold my breathe, Mark and I are getting used to the traveling, however, it would make Mark and I giggly happy if WERA came back to Gateway or Blackhawk. Our shortest drive is Barber and that's 8 hours minimum travel time. Blackhawk is 4-5 hours and Gateway is a big whoppin' 6 minutes from my house! The idea of going racing and staying at my own house seems dreamy land!! Hell, I'd let you and Evelyn have my rental apartment for the weekend for free if you did a Gateway weekend in the future some day!

12. joec

joec brace yourself

That's 2. so it's a, double header too!!

13. Waterboy

Waterboy Rain Man

Holy crap, AMA VMD at Mid-O and AHRMA at NJ are NOT scheduled on the same weekend :)

dsmitty37 and renegade17 like this.
  14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

AHRMA moved their date - truly very cool of them.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Everything I have so far is on the site. Working on a few more things other than just the TBA dates so stay tuned....

dsmitty37 and Lazy Destroyer like this.
  16. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Awesome. Got a friend who's probably going to make his racing debut at the Pittrace event.

17. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Is that NJMP weekend going to be the same format as last years PIRC weekend?

18. Waterboy

Waterboy Rain Man

Hopefully it make the grids bigger at the VMD and possibly likewise at AHRMA event. win/win for the sport...

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes. Friday track day, Saturday track day and Endurance, Sunday National and Sportsman Sprints - plan on doing the trackday at least Saturday to make sure you get enough track time as Sunday is going to be a bit goofy since there's an air show going on we'll have to work around. It's going to be really cool to be a part of the event. Also will be nice for our east coast racers to see an air show like we get at Vegas all the time :D

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, going to work on the schedule with the thought of need to spread things out more and still be sure we get done in time, Mid-Ohio is a pretty solid stop at 5 or 5:30.