1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 Schedule updates

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

While I can't post the whole schedule yet as it's not close to confirmed I will post some things that are kind of cool as we know them.

Not 2017 but definitely fun - December 2-4 we'll be working with STT at NOLA and doing an Endurance race on Sunday. Really looking forward to this and hopefully more with them in the future.

GNF 2017 will move to November 2-5. Working on including some cool stuff to make it a truly unique event. Tome change isn't until Sunday so we'll be good on daylight and such. Moves it away from the Vintage Festival which is a huge event the track does so that hopefully will result in more fans and make it easier on our Vintage guys. Also moves it from the NASCAR weekend making life easier for everyone who gets a hotel room.

June 10-11 - we're going back to Willow Springs. Big track. Yes we are excited about it :D

July 1-2 - full on double header at Buttonwillow. Look forward to seeing AFM peeps we've missed the last few years and it really is a cool track. Shouldn't be overly hot like August and even September up there can get and it's not Mothers Day!

I think that's it for this morning. I'm pretty sure I won't have everything done by Thanksgiving but I am going to try. Hope to have a really cool announcement for this afternoon too...

sheepofblue, 418, rk97 and 4 others like this.
  2. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Awesome!!!

Good work sir! Looking forward to beating up Broome on his gayness R6

Phl218, TLR67 and renegade17 like this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

FWIW - The NOLA Endurance will be our normal 3 classes run under normal Endurance rules per CH 10 of the 2016 Rulebook. I'll post up more details in a new thread once I have them from the bosses.

V5 Racer likes this.
  4. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Endurance! :cool:

V5 Racer likes this.
  5. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

How many hour endurance?

6. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

Payouts at Nola endurance?

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Boman Forklift likes this.
  8. tawzx12r

tawzx12r Influencer to none

Booking Pitt Race early summer and a minimum 30days out from MotoAmerica might get you bigger grids.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Agreed. However there is then the reality of what dates we can actually get at tracks.... If it works the same as last year it would fit the MA schedule pretty well although with them being at Laguna the weekend prior it's doubtful any regulars could make it.

10. Willow!? Big?! Made my damn day! Will be there!

cajun636 likes this.
  11. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Pretty sure there will be different rules in place from both sides, regarding PIRC ..

12. obcbr

obcbr Well-Known Member

I really wanted to do the endurance race. I'm glad you guys are. It's awesome.

13. I thought you were done with wera?

14. Better put in some work during the offseason. :moon:

15. He is done with SS racing.

r6boater likes this.
  16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He said he was done with SS - don't be starting more shit :D

17. Forgot endurance was Sbk rules :)

18. Do you have a (tentative) date for the Tally opener?

TLR67 likes this.
  19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope.

20. The weekend of Feb 11-12 would be perfect. :)