1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 schedule Mongo

Discussion in 'General' started by Tonyp425, Sep 16, 2016.

1. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Pretty much! :D
    My thinking was the guys going after contingency and not points will be happy, and the guys going after points are going to race either way so it doesn't really effect them. I didn't say it was a good idea either :crackup:

2. Tonyp425

Tonyp425 Well-Known Member

If you look at the races I ran this year I paid a couple bills I was just lookslooking for a way to run 4 or 5 classes a day with out spending the dollars on a 600

3. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

It's simple - lick palm wipe across Spaghetti Monster, R6, Grom...

Don't waste any duct tape or much time.

:D

4. You can always race up a class. You might be at a power deficit, youll just have to work harder.

There have been times when i didnt have a bike bigger than a 600, and i still did alot of races, i just raced up against the Liter bikes.

5. Ill just park them and race the non-palm licked 675R :moon:

For some reason "Spaghetti Monster" is funny to me. :D

6. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

man up and piss on his tires :)

7. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Well - I figure "DeathStar" seems to have stuck, so on to the next target. :D

Gorilla George likes this.
  8. Im gonna get PopShadow to make me some of these Spaghetti Monster decals for the Duc :crackup:

[​IMG]

baconologist likes this.
  9. Tonyp425

Tonyp425 Well-Known Member

Tr
    Truth be known I really want a 675 but getting bumped to expert next year i probably need to ride Mickey Mouse bikes for another season or two.

10. Mickey Mouse bikes. :crackup:

Dude, don't sweat it. When i accepted the bump to Expert (via Podium at the GNF) i had only completed about 4 weekends as a Novice, and only had about a year of total riding time under my belt since i first had to ask my buddy "how do you make it go?" after buying my first motorcycle of any kind.

At least you know the Experts will hold their line and get around you quickly. It will only take a couple of weekends for you to feel comfortable and youll keep getting faster.

TLR67 likes this.